IGNORED

SIGNED: Pedro Pereira - Season long loan with purchase option

frenchred

26 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I remember the Bowles incident. Pure accident, he came down on a soft pitch. Worst for me was Gerry Sharpe. Bone broke through the skin. 

Don't remind me.

Luckily, I didn't actually see it (VS Middlesbrough, and I was in the East End), but I certainly heard it - like a rifle shot.

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Or to frame it another way, asking the footballer who was released and is still yet to find another club, his opinion on the guy who's replacing him... 

I never realised he’s yet to find a club. I’m surprised at that. Acquitted himself very well over his 2yrs here I thought. 

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What’s wrong with asking an Italian his view on a Serie A player?

"Hi Eros, how's it going? Sorry that City didn't offer you a new contract, what a bummer! Listen, this is a bit awkward but we've signed this kiddie called Pedro Periera to replace you. Is he any good? How funny would it be if we've replaced you with someone shite ?. Anyway, hopefully it wasn't too much of a hassle uprooting your family once again to go back to Italy and I hope the dole cheques are coming in ok."

7 minutes ago, Gratbot said:

"Hi Eros, how's it going? Sorry that City didn't offer you a new contract, what a bummer! Listen, this is a bit awkward but we've signed this kiddie called Pedro Periera to replace you. Is he any good? How funny would it be if we've replaced you with someone shite ?. Anyway, hopefully it wasn't too much of a hassle uprooting your family once again to go back to Italy and I hope the dole cheques are coming in ok."

He’s a really top bloke

Sent him a couple of messages , thanking him for his efforts whilst here etc and he has replied to each and has definitely taken a bit of Bristol City back to Italy with him

Has been training hard all summer but doesn’t look to have got himself a club

He and his family appear to be as happy as ever though , the most important

33 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Thought he was excellent, when fit

Likewise Milan. 

Just both unlucky with injuries. 

Thought we may have got him a year or too late

Slightly younger , I think he could have ended up a bit of a legend here 

For those interested , The chat reminded me to try and find out if he has a Club yet

As usual he responded within minutes and absolutely nothing at the moment , poor fella

Sent his ‘love to all the fans ‘

If Pereira is compared to Pisano that's good for several reasons.

Firstly Pisano was quite good! Thought Hunt the better going forward, Pisano perhaps better defensively. You need that variety IMO.

2) Age 21-22 is he? Huge room for growth! Higher ceiling therefore.

3) Feeling he maybe or could become a bit better technically than Pisano. Good traits of Pisano but with other aspects on top?

4) Benfica academy a pretty impressive one.

2-3 certainly also should see value added for sell on purposes.

Think he should prove a useful addition.

50 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

IThe media teams are just making up welcome graphics for Pereira, Nketiah, Nagy and Buska at the same time

If I was in the media team with the number of players we're currently being linked with, I would just make one massive graphic saying #WelcomeEveryone and then hand in my notice and go for a lie down.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thought we may have got him a year or too late

Slightly younger , I think he could have ended up a bit of a legend here 

For those interested , The chat reminded me to try and find out if he has a Club yet

As usual he responded within minutes and absolutely nothing at the moment , poor fella

Sent his ‘love to all the fans ‘

I'm getting a bit misty eyed reading this. Really liked Pisano. One of my favourite little things about supporting City recently is that despite only getting to a half dozen or so games a season I still saw both of his City goals. 

On both occasions he had barely any idea how to celebrate.

Was a good footballer and an excellent bloke.

Can't believe there isn't a Serie B club out there that needs a solid RB and a bit of experience.

44 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If Pereira is compared to Pisano that's good for several reasons.

Firstly Pisano was quite good! Thought Hunt the better going forward, Pisano perhaps better defensively. You need that variety IMO.

2) Age 21-22 is he? Huge room for growth! Higher ceiling therefore.

3) Feeling he maybe or could become a bit better technically than Pisano. Good traits of Pisano but with other aspects on top?

4) Benfica academy a pretty impressive one.

2-3 certainly also should see value added for sell on purposes.

Think he should prove a useful addition.

I've sort of forgotten what is going on here. Loan isn't it?

Archived