IGNORED

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

Hocca

Well hopefully he’s being brought in to actually play and not spend 2 years warming the bench or injured like Jens...

Just now, Selred said:

Can't believe people are complaining we are after a DM, but also complain about Pack.

Smith is injured, and we have no other DMs to give Pack competition. 

Just signed one for 8 million yesterday didn’t we? 

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think that'd be Vasko?

Yes; got my interesting imports mixed up.

6 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Cold and wet day up at Turf Moor I think from memory. They were the better team and nicked a 1-0 with Vasko heading home a free kick!

It was a proper smash and grab.

1 minute ago, LeeJohnsonsFlatCap said:

Yeah Massengo is a holding midfielder I thought? Walsh must be off then

Not 100% what he is yet. Seen Gregor mcgregor say he’s an attacking mid, read he’s a defensive mid. He says he likes to attack and defend in his interview so god knows what we’ve bought 

4 minutes ago, Negan said:

Well hopefully he’s being brought in to actually play and not spend 2 years warming the bench or injured like Jens...

Just signed one for 8 million yesterday didn’t we? 

Nagy and messago looks a lot better then pack and brownhill on paper

Just now, Monkeh said:

Bakinson, Walsh, j smith going out on loan perhaps 

Or perhaps we are willing to let Pack go. He is getting to that age where he has value but for how much longer? Bold transfer window could mean tough decisions like that. I also wonder about players like Eliasson, Paterson, Walsh and Vyner for sales. They probably have more value and suitors than Watkins and Baker because they are playing and still a good age to improve

Just now, Monkeh said:

Nagy and messago looks a lot better then pack and brownhill on paper

Never heard of either a week ago so I cant say if that’s true or not. Brownhill is our best midfielder, doubt either of better than him... yet. 

1 minute ago, Negan said:

Never heard of either a week ago so I cant say if that’s true or not. Brownhill is our best midfielder, doubt either of better than him... yet. 

One is a Hungarian international footballer the other Was one on monico’s best youth players

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Or perhaps we are willing to let Pack go. He is getting to that age where he has value but for how much longer? Bold transfer window could mean tough decisions like that. I also wonder about players like Eliasson, Paterson, Walsh and Vyner for sales. They probably have more value and suitors than Watkins and Baker because they are playing and still a good age to improve

It wouldn’t be a popular move for some and no doubt I’ll get the ‘you don’t understand football’ comments from some but I for one wouldn’t be unhappy if it panned out like this. Tin hat on! 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

It wouldn’t be a popular move for some and no doubt I’ll get the ‘you don’t understand football’ comments from some but I for one wouldn’t be unhappy if it panned out like this. Tin hat on! 

I am not saying likely but if these links are true I think there is a likelihood we sell 1-2 that no one dreamed of selling at the start of the summer. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I am not saying likely but if these links are true I think there is a likelihood we sell 1-2 that no one dreamed of selling at the start of the summer. 

Oh indeed - I agree it’s not likely at all given LJs faith in him. Just wouldn’t be against it. 

24 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Oh, come on! Surely, surely not! Yet another bloody midfielder? Are we planning on entering two teams in the Championship this season?

We have to prepare for Brownhill leaving this season or next   even though not like for like but we have smith back later and pack has no compeition . City cant help if arsenal are delaying the striker deal. 

18 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

It was Burnley in the pouring rain. Only time I ever saw us win there. 

Brilliant day. The lad and I got absolutely drenched just walking from the car park to the ground. Tomas really did it for us that day. Sliding in The only goal from close range in a sea of mud. Never understood why GJ didn't keep such an athletic CB

24 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

How the **** do you know ?

I don’t know, do I shit for brains ?‍♂️ I’ve literally just said it in the message you quoted. I DOUBTED whether either, who haven’t even kicked a ball at this level are better than Brownhill, who some on here are quoting as a 20M player and is an established championship midfielder. Which isn’t a bad thing, JB is a quality player and it’s not smart for us to say both these signings are better without even seeing them play. Hegeler was a better midfielder than Josh on paper before he signed, how did that work out.... 

jesus wept.. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Not watched it myself yet but a YouTube video of him- 2016 admittedly so hopefully he's got better since.

I had a quick search for him on twitter and there were comments from last year regarding his first goal for Hungary. A tweet or two saying they were pleased for him as he lost his way after a dazzling Euro 2016. 

Archived