IGNORED

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

Hocca

4 hours ago, DSTAF said:

Quite. Time for LJ to put up or get out. He's had more than anyone else, ever. Yet we have no style of play and players appear alien to each other. Sort it out LJ, or let someone else have a go. 

Please remind me where we have finished under LJ each season since he came in, and then remind me where we were before this period, just want to check how badly he’s done based on your post.  Thanks

13 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Please remind me where we have finished under LJ each season since he came in, and then remind me where we were before this period, just want to check how badly he’s done based on your post.  Thanks

Ah, but you're using reasoning, facts and logic to argue your point. Whereas the poster is probably just relying on plain old dislike.

18 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Our very own Mighty Magyar, the Tartar of Totterdown, the Danubian Dynamo, the Hunnic Hustler, the Cuman king riding in from the east to marshal our midfield against the hordes from 'oop north. 

The goal-lash (er) of Gloucestershire?

i’m just Getting my coat now.

20 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Funny how he was thought good enough to play in Champion's League matches but will have to adapt/not ready to play in the Championship.

That Champion's League must dead easy and no wonder Liverpool won it. It's like a Leyland Daf Johnson Trophy for foreigners.

Funny how he’s good enough for champions league but only 3 appearances in Ligue 1 totalling 58 mins 

13 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

would it ?

Nope!

whilst it appears a good bit of business and adds what we have lacked, we all know that a No9 is what we need over other positions and MA has put it out there

best scenario we get someone tomorrow but I would also want a CB to replace the void left by Webster 

1 minute ago, miloemily said:

I’ve heard he couldn’t be bothered to get to the medical, that’s why he hasn’t been announced yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

He couldn't be bothered - and you believe that ?

Blimey.

Archived