IGNORED

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

Hocca

1 minute ago, miloemily said:

I’ve heard he couldn’t be bothered to get to the medical, that’s why he hasn’t been announced yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

If that was to be true it wouldn't say much for his attitude. We would be better off without him.

So is this bloke actually in Bristol?

Has he has his medical?

Has he signed or disappeared like the other bloke?

Really happy to get Sammy,Han and the RB fella in (spelling - Pierra?) but this would have been very good as well. Doesn't score, but solid as heck in midfield - something poor old Marlon has been trying to do on his own for the last 2 yrs.

We need this guy.

So where is he?  

I reckon we must hold some sort of record for signed players to disappear at the last minute!  ?

Poor old MA must be close to a heart attack!

I think the club, rather sensibly, have decided to hold off announcing this one due to everyone foaming at the mouth over ‘Eddie the Seagull’.

Any teaser about an imminent signing would send OTIB, Twitter and Facebook into meltdown. Not really fair on this guy who, by all accounts, is a pretty good player.

14 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Please remind me where we have finished under LJ each season since he came in, and then remind me where we were before this period, just want to check how badly he’s done based on your post.  Thanks

We've finished higher. Not disputing that. 

But look at the performances, especially at home (last season and already this season), we are shapeless, toothless, boring to watch.  I'd rather lose with style than surrender meekly like we have been doing. We don't even have a go at home (West Brom was the last time, and we reverted to type after going three up and nearly ended up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory).  LJ is responsible for style of play; and there is none.  I want to be entertained.  His team does not do it. 

I think this has the potential to be our most important signing of the summer.  Movement and anticipation laying deep in midfield has the real promise to break attacks and start counter attacks very quickly.

I am hoping this is going to bring more movement and fluidity to the midfield.

Kind of lost in the striker hoo ha. But potentially could be very good. Happy about this one over anyother bar Dasilva this season

Archived