IGNORED

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

Hocca

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Welcome to Ashton Gate . We’ve been crying out for a defensive midfielder.

he reads the game so well, and makes so many interceptions, he also keeps the game flowing, city fans are going to hate him because he is a side ways passer and scores very little, but his is prob the best and most important signing we've made and something we've been crying out for,

he will link up well with palmer

12 minutes ago, hail gus cesaer said:

Worked with an Hungarian guy once and taught me some Hungarian so I can safely say víziló Adam!!!

Courtesy of work I do supporting kids in their reading I can confirm that the Hungarian word for ‘saddle’ is nyereg.  I do hope all OTIB colleagues find this useful and informative.

4 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

He will surely start on Saturday. Who place will he take, Pack or Brownhill, assuming they are both still here.

I wonder if Nagy and Massengo will see the eventual phasing out of Pack?  Certainly good competition in the short term.

@BobBobSuperBob “high energy” quoted, but also sensible use of that....something I accused Brownhill of in his first season until he moved to RM....he used to expend energy for no reason.

22 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I wonder what he's planning to do when he finishes playing...obviously a thinker about the game.

Was just watching it again and thinking if I’ve ever seen a more thoughtful , intelligent ‘first interview’

I don’t know absolutely anything about him as a player , other than what we’ve read and video clips , but I really like what I’ve heard from him , himself , and from @Hunsupport

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was just watching it again and thinking if I’ve ever seen a more thoughtful , intelligent ‘first interview’

I know absolutely anything about him as a player but I really like what I’ve heard from him , himself , and from @Hunsupport

Yep, felt the same. I was delighted we were connected with the real Adam Nagy as his Football Manager self was the best signing I'd made since the very young Zlatan Ibrahimovic (who in in a previous iteration of the game (2006ish?) scored the goals that took City to Prem, European and World Club glory and saw a statue of me erected outside the ground...haha!) 

Yet although Football Manager is of course a game - and not the basis of a scouting mission - it's one I've played for many years in its many iterations and is based in some sort of statistical reality.

So I know quite a lot about his stats. That he is as convincing in real life is a bonus! Let's see how he plays. Solid anchorman was his role for me...haha!

Archived