IGNORED

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

Hocca

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Anyone think Marlon Pack may move next to Kalas in central defence? Be a blow to Taylor Moore but we have plenty of deeper cm options now without pack. Not saying I’d do it just wondering if it would be considered

no, pack will be out of the side moore will keep hisplace

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was just watching it again and thinking if I’ve ever seen a more thoughtful , intelligent ‘first interview’

I know absolutely anything about him as a player , other than what we’ve read and video clips , but I really like what I’ve heard from him , himself , and from @Hunsupport

It makes you realise just how-dim witted and childish many British players are in comparison to many of these foreign lads.

Looks to be a very astute signing this. Lost his way slightly since euro 2016 it seems but hopefully a new challenge here will see us get the best out of him.. 

Does anyone ITK have any idea of the fee we paid? Im guessing a 3+ million?

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

Looks to be a very astute signing this. Lost his way slightly since euro 2016 it seems but hopefully a new challenge here will see us get the best out of him.. 

Does anyone ITK have any idea of the fee we paid? Im guessing a 3+ million?

€2.3m

29 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was just watching it again and thinking if I’ve ever seen a more thoughtful , intelligent ‘first interview’

I don’t know absolutely anything about him as a player , other than what we’ve read and video clips , but I really like what I’ve heard from him , himself , and from @Hunsupport

Future coach/manager all day long.

17 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anyone think Marlon Pack may move next to Kalas in central defence? Be a blow to Taylor Moore but we have plenty of deeper cm options now without pack. Not saying I’d do it just wondering if it would be considered

I’ve said before and elsewhere, personally , I’d be trying it in Carabao for example , Joe 

• Admin
2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Never going to happen, completely the wrong type of player

3 hours ago, hail gus cesaer said:

Worked with an Hungarian guy once and taught me some Hungarian so I can safely say víziló Adam!!!

Well, that is certainly impressive.

I am sure our new signing will be very pleased.

Translation result

Hungarian – detected
English
víziló

víziló
hippopotamus

Translations of víziló
noun

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I think the lack of a striker signing is getting to everyones heads.

Archived