IGNORED

Euro 2020 Tickets (Merged)

Nick Wilde

• The title was changed to Euro 2020 Tickets (Merged)
4 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I haven't heard yet. I applied for all of the Group D Wembley games plus the next group stage in Dublin. I've just checked my UEFA account which states everyone has been contacted! Am I the only one who hasn't heard yet?

2 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I haven't heard yet. I applied for all of the Group D Wembley games plus the next group stage in Dublin. I've just checked my UEFA account which states everyone has been contacted! Am I the only one who hasn't heard yet?

You can log into the UEFA ticketing portal and check now.

We're going to Rome - we made 6 applications for four tickets to each of the three matches in Rome - five completely unsuccessful but one of us got tickets to one match. (Heaven knows what we'd have done if we'd got the lot!) So we'll be spending a lot of time in the fanzone - which we kind of expected.

I think spreading the matches across Europe makes it hard for fans like us who enjoy the tournament and aren't too fussed who they watch play. Bordeaux was great in 2016. The 2020 structure means that there are few matches which no one local wants to attend...I mean Italy, in Rome! More or less bound to qualify and play in Rome and half the population must have applied for them. On the other hand I bet tickets are relatively easy to come by for the games in Azerbaijan!

18 minutes ago, Keith Welch said:

I applied for way too many, hedging my bets, not realising you had to buy them all or none if you were successful...

I ended up being successful on all of them. Now wondering whether to buy them and risk losing a good amount of money on them.

What did you get out of interest 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Got lucky with some mates getting some. A dozen of us heading to Rome for the game on 21st June.

we got tickets for the match on 17th June - all spoken for - but if you need to shift spares let me know! (I'm not imaging that you will btw!)

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

We're going to Rome - we made 6 applications for four tickets to each of the three matches in Rome - five completely unsuccessful but one of us got tickets to one match. (Heaven knows what we'd have done if we'd got the lot!) So we'll be spending a lot of time in the fanzone - which we kind of expected.

I think spreading the matches across Europe makes it hard for fans like us who enjoy the tournament and aren't too fussed who they watch play. Bordeaux was great in 2016. The 2020 structure means that there are few matches which no one local wants to attend...I mean Italy, in Rome! More or less bound to qualify and play in Rome and half the population must have applied for them. On the other hand I bet tickets are relatively easy to come by for the games in Azerbaijan!

So would that mean you are almost guaranteed to watch Italy in Rome? That will be special

Just now, WolfOfWestStreet said:

So would that mean you are almost guaranteed to watch Italy in Rome? That will be special

wouldn't it! - but I'm going to let the young-ins in the party (all in their 20s) have the match tickets, which are in one of their names - I'm reckoning the Rome fanzone will be a blast though...

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Been successful in getting Euro 2020 tickets through the Ballot. Will be a Group D game in Wembley.

The hosting structure is a bit confusing, anyone know how it all works? Apparently host nations will play at least 2 games at home. 

Cheers

Wolf

You got England game guaranteed unless Scotland qualify in which case its still likely you’ll get an England. I think mate. 

• Admin
39 minutes ago, Ecko said:

20190806_171022.thumb.jpg.c524c7e08913be0fff580e9c39efdba2.jpg

I hope those kick off times are wrong! 

34 minutes ago, Keith Welch said:

I applied for way too many, hedging my bets, not realising you had to buy them all or none if you were successful...

I ended up being successful on all of them. Now wondering whether to buy them and risk losing a good amount of money on them.

I made exactly this mistake at the 2012 Olympics 

16 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

You got England game guaranteed unless Scotland qualify in which case its still likely you’ll get an England. I think mate. 

Think Scotland will play in Glasgow in the unlikely event they qualify. 

Btw mate - We got 4 tickets I'll see what the wife wants to do with them, might be a spare :)

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Think Scotland will play in Glasgow in the unlikely event they qualify. 

Btw. We got 4 tickets I'll see what the wife wants to do with them, might be a spare :)

Haha amazing, yeah might be Scotland v England in Glasgow so if that’s the round of games you got tickets for you might miss England at Wembley.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

Haha - sadly no...how long are you in Rome for?

Not sure. It's gonna be a long week in Europe probably. It's likely going to be my Stag Do the weekend after the Rome game - that's why I was after the Amsterdam tickets. I'll probably do Rome for the weekend then spend the week travelling north through Europe to Amsterdam. Everything very early doors...but we got a few tickets which is key.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Not sure. It's gonna be a long week in Europe probably. It's likely going to be my Stag Do the weekend after the Rome game - that's why I was after the Amsterdam tickets. I'll probably do Rome for the weekend then spend the week travelling north through Europe to Amsterdam. Everything very early doors...but we got a few tickets which is key.

It is. That's what we feel. We've done lots of the tournaments over the years...usually watching random matches - watched Adam Nagy play for Hungary against Austria in 2016 - and the fanzones have been good since Germany in 2006, can be like a festival if they're well organised. Happy days!

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

It is. That's what we feel. We've done lots of the tournaments over the years...usually watching random matches - watched Adam Nagy play for Hungary against Austria in 2016 - and the fanzones have been good since Germany in 2006, can be like a festival if they're well organised. Happy days!

Went to euro 2016 in France without tickets. Still a fantastic experience. 

Archived