IGNORED

Czech Republic away, England fans.

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Yep, we got ours confirmed last week. Now waiting for Bulgaria to be confirmed to make it a double header!

Same as us what route you taking.

Bristol to Prague Thursday, Prague to Rome Saturday, Rome to Sofia early Monday for us ?

love a double header haha

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Bristol to Prague Thursday, Prague to Rome Saturday, Rome to Sofia early Monday for us ?

Taunton you always amaze me with how many City and England games you get to, fair play to you.

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Taunton you always amaze me with how many City and England games you get to, fair play to you.

Ha certainly not as many as I’d like to. Thankfully my eldest lad is into city now so the wife can’t moan as much as I take him!! He ain’t ready for England yet tho!!

3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Same as you on the Thursday, then Prague Frankfurt Saturday, day/ night in Frankfurt then fly to Sofia Sunday late afternoon.

Whats your route back from Sofia? I'm toying with a 3 flight return trip via Memmingen and Edinburgh!

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ha certainly not as many as I’d like to. Thankfully my eldest lad is into city now so the wife can’t moan as much as I take him!! He ain’t ready for England yet tho!!

What could possibly happen on an England away trip that you would want to keep your family away from??

6 hours ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Same as you on the Thursday, then Prague Frankfurt Saturday, day/ night in Frankfurt then fly to Sofia Sunday late afternoon.

Whats your route back from Sofia? I'm toying with a 3 flight return trip via Memmingen and Edinburgh!

Not hanging about in Sofia, Tuesday morning flight back to Bristol via Amsterdam. 

Archived