IGNORED

Stupid guy advertises website

FrozenRobin

So today I have set up the website robinview and I have advertised two of three of my first posts. I am viewing this web/blog as a summer project but if it does well I could extend it and update it regularly. I want to know if people would feel intersested in viewing and helping the site with feedback and involving themselves in polls. I have had success on another site but under a different site maker but haven't tried my hand at a Bristol City website.

You said it yourself stupid Guy, why should we follow a loser like you mate ? 

You had your chance way back in 1605 when YOU FAILED to blow up Parliament, you are a stupid Guy and now we've been lumbered with Brexit, Boris and probably an awful trade deal (for us) with a dodgy US President who more than likely is rubbing his hands at the prospect of ripping off Britain sometime soon.

Afraid its all down to you stupid Guy you failed!  

Joking, … good luck mate!

15 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

So today I have set up the website robinview and I have advertised two of three of my first posts. I am viewing this web/blog as a summer project but if it does well I could extend it and update it regularly. I want to know if people would feel intersested in viewing and helping the site with feedback and involving themselves in polls. I have had success on another site but under a different site maker but haven't tried my hand at a Bristol City website.

There are several media and social media outlets already that cover Bristol City FC. I, like others get the latest news from the OS as I want the official facts. The Post prints the same facts plus their own conjecture.

If I or any of us want wild speculation and rumour then these can be found pretty much everywhere, including here on otib. So......I doubt that many will use your site as a point of reference but good luck with it anyway.

On 06/08/2019 at 17:00, FrozenRobin said:

Good luck with it.

I think for now OTIB offers everything you are doing on there for most, i.e news, polls, opinion.

Perhaps look to write something original or exclusive rather than just news. Easier said than done I'm sure!

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 17:00, FrozenRobin said:

Looks good, especially the ads for toenail fungus …… nice touch.

On 07/08/2019 at 08:21, Robbored said:

There are several media and social media outlets already that cover Bristol City FC. I, like others get the latest news from the OS as I want the official facts. The Post prints the same facts plus their own conjecture.

If I or any of us want wild speculation and rumour then these can be found pretty much everywhere, including here on otib. So......I doubt that many will use your site as a point of reference but good luck with it anyway.

I was just about to point out how irrational you were being, then realised I was falling for the bait. Even after all these years of OTIB I (and many orhers) still fall into the same traps...

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

I was just about to point out how irrational you were being, then realised I was falling for the bait. Even after all these years of OTIB I (and many orhers) still fall into the same traps...

‘Irrational?’.................:cool2:

Common sense imv.

I stand by my post of 7/8/09.

Archived