IGNORED

Jojo Wollacott to Forest Green on Loan (Merged)

Unan

I believe it is one at the moment;

"A Club Developed Player is one who has been registered with an EFL Club for a minimum of 12 months prior to the end of his Under 19 Season. From the start of the 2018/19 season, each EFL Club must include at least one Club Developed Player on a team sheet for each Sky Bet EFL Match (including Play Offs)"

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/august/key-information-from-the-efl-ahead-of-the-201819-season/

Season long loan, step up from Truro. 

Bristol City keeper Wollacott joins Forest Green Rovers on season's loan

Forest Green have signed goalkeeper Joe Wollacott on a season's loan from Championship side Bristol City.

Wollacott, 22, who was on loan at National League South side Gloucester City last season, will compete with Adam Smith and Lewis Thomas for the keeper's jersey at The New Lawn.

He also had a successful loan at Truro in 2017-18, helping the Cornish side to the National League South play-offs.

"Play-offs is the minimum expectation this season," said Wollacott.

"I'm just hoping that I can contribute. There is only one position as a goalkeeper, so only one of us can play, but it is healthy to have three good keepers."

Wollacott, who is yet to make his first team debut for City, was on the bench for their Championship season opener at home to Leeds United on Sunday.

Archived