Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Unan

Jojo Wollacott to Forest Green on Loan (Merged)

I believe it is one at the moment;

"A Club Developed Player is one who has been registered with an EFL Club for a minimum of 12 months prior to the end of his Under 19 Season. From the start of the 2018/19 season, each EFL Club must include at least one Club Developed Player on a team sheet for each Sky Bet EFL Match (including Play Offs)"

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/august/key-information-from-the-efl-ahead-of-the-201819-season/

Season long loan, step up from Truro. 

Bristol City keeper Wollacott joins Forest Green Rovers on season's loan

Forest Green have signed goalkeeper Joe Wollacott on a season's loan from Championship side Bristol City.

Wollacott, 22, who was on loan at National League South side Gloucester City last season, will compete with Adam Smith and Lewis Thomas for the keeper's jersey at The New Lawn.

He also had a successful loan at Truro in 2017-18, helping the Cornish side to the National League South play-offs.

"Play-offs is the minimum expectation this season," said Wollacott.

"I'm just hoping that I can contribute. There is only one position as a goalkeeper, so only one of us can play, but it is healthy to have three good keepers."

Wollacott, who is yet to make his first team debut for City, was on the bench for their Championship season opener at home to Leeds United on Sunday.

Really interesting loan.  Is he there to play?  21 year old in goal on Saturday and 26 year old on bench. 

Not seen anywhere here but goalkeeper Joe Wollacott has joined Forest Green on season long loan. Good move for him, lets hope we don't regret loaning him and Max out.

• Hedgehog 1

8 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Thanks, as I said I hadn't seen this - too busy looking at the Nkeitah thread. What's the hedgehog response for?

Hedgehog was nothing to do with me.