IGNORED

Away Day Coaches

tommydla

51 minutes ago, tommydla said:

Hi just wondering how old you have to be to travel on the CATs coaches

cheers

FRom the OS:

CATS coaches to our away fixtures are available to all members and non members that meet our travel criteria and agree to uphold the agreed standard of behaviour expected at a family club

1. Minimum age is 60 - unless in possession of a GP medical certificate.

2. Dress code is grey shoes, corduroy trousers , anorak and gloves - no exceptions

3. Assistance with using the toilet will be given to males but the driver is unable to help females - we suggest all travellers wear the appropriate Tena pants

4. Coaches will stop once for refreshments at a suitable tea shop - cake and sandwiches available - and as required for comfort breaks (usually between 8 and 12 times as a guide)

5. First time travellers are reminded to bring a bag of Wethers Original Toffee or the new creamy ones to share with fellow travellers - Anyone attempting to board without the appropriate confectionery will be refused entry.

BCFC wish all CA T S customers an enjoyable day out 

To answer your questions

1/ 16 if travelling alone if with an adult not sure but have seen 5 year old but don't think that I have seen a baby or toddler.

2/ The coaches leave as soon as everyone is on and police let them normal time is enough to clap the team off then go to the loo and board the coach.

11 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Iirc you have to be 16 to travel alone. 

I'm not sure if the club actually check these things though, how could they? 

They’ve never checked. I can remember me and mates probably bring about 24 and travelling in our own to Plymouth.

Well as far as the services, then we were led astray ?

Archived