IGNORED

Bobby Reid - Gone to Fulham on Loan

Phileas Fogg

6 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I think the issue with most people is they DON'T know he could replicate that season. 

He doesn't have to, with a player like Reid up top Fam has  the ability to score 20, had he not been injured he's scoring rate would have seen him score more than Bobby, would be happy for Bobby to get 10 if he unlocks Fams ability. 

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

If we’ve got this amazing player to play up front, why the overriding clamour to sign Nketiah? Or Reid? Or Vydra? Or Hogan? Or Hugill? Or Austin? Or Wells? Or Assombalonga? Or Gayle? Or is that he’s actually a bit crap?

jesus you talk so much crap, we need another striker because we only have 3 senior strikers at the club you complete idiot

9 minutes ago, keflav said:

Just can't see this happening at all for many reasons... Think it will be another case of a move on to the next...

Even though he was coming on loan in Jan? 

So... Facts on the ground here...

January: unsubstantiated rumour that we tried to loan Bobby Reid

Yesterday: Peter O'Rourke claims 'a source' tells him we're interested in signing BR.

Yesterday: Gregor McFaceyface claims 'a source' told him earlier in the summer that BR would be keen on a return.

Too flimsy for me. Our interest needs to be corroborated. 

5 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yesterday: Peter O'Rourke claims 'a source' tells him we're interested in signing BR.

Yesterday: Gregor McFaceyface claims 'a source' told him earlier in the summer that BR would be keen on a return.

Also tinman’s tweet though, would suggest two players are coming in today one with links to the academy 

9 hours ago, NNSnse said:

To be pernickety, it's not his goals. It's some tunnel moments from the Man U game. (And on Insta.)

Fair enough, just going by what was on here, and I probably got the wrong platform (twitter/instagram) :laugh:

20 minutes ago, keflav said:

Just can't see this happening at all for many reasons... Think it will be another case of a move on to the next...

Based on what? I'd say it's far more plausible than Charlie Austin.

Biggest barrier to this in my opinion would be if Cardiff are happy to sell to a divisional rival or not.

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

Pete O'Rouke and Alan Nixon are pretty reliable sources as far as transfers go. Nixon is incredibly arrogant, so doesn't like being wrong. O'Rouke is perhaps the most respected mainstream national journalist on transfers (not including local specific club based ones).

Don't think it's flimsy at all really. Much better than random twitter accounts (supposedly run by agents) saying we're interested in player X or Y.

4 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Also tinman’s tweet though, would suggest two players are coming in today one with links to the academy 

I don't think we can link Tinnion's tweet to BR at this stage, can we?

5 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Yeah, Tinnion's tweet is interesting. I know it's easy to read into emojis and tweets, but to me that tweet suggested that today might be quite exciting for fans.

12 minutes ago, mozo said:

Not unsubstantiated - it was all arranged once Cardiff signed Salah... but then we sadly know what happened

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

I don't think we can link Tinnion's tweet to BR at this stage, can we?

MA and LK have a tight grip on social media activity so there's no way that tweet wasn't planned for and cleared. So, why two eye emojis - two players, why Tinman - youth link. Clear as day that Robert is returning today.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah, Tinnion's tweet is interesting. I know it's easy to read into emojis and tweets, but to me that tweet suggested that today might be quite exciting for fans.

fail king of the hill GIF by Cheezburger

Archived