IGNORED

Bobby Reid - Gone to Fulham on Loan

Phileas Fogg

If Bobby comes here, is that actually better then Nketiah? 

Think about it:

1. He would need 0 time to gel

2. Played at this level for years and proven goalscorer 

3. Premier league experience

4. Already familiar with our other strikers

If this happens, what a brilliant transfer window

10 minutes ago, mozo said:

I've been very impressed by the Kalas and DaSilva deals.

I'm intrigued and hopeful by the three Euro signings and also Sammie wossisname.

But striker was top priority for me.

Agreed. Delighted we got Kalas and Jay, the others are a bit of an unknown quantity as yet but if they all come off then its been a great window, BUT all of that could be utterly undermined by a lack of firepower.

7 minutes ago, keflav said:

Perhaps if this was the case then it should have been done weeks ago and we put a deadline on the deal, cant help feeling we have been massively naïve as a club... 

both clubs have to agree to a deal for it to be done weeks ago, do you know how football works in the real world?

8 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Is that a fact?

yes it is

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

Agreed. Delighted we got Kalas and Jay, the others are a bit of an unknown quantity as yet but if they all come off then its been a great window, BUT all of that could be utterly undermined by a lack of firepower.

Yeah, if we want to compete for promotion, which I understand we do

1 minute ago, pigeon said:

Think about it:

I'd say so. I think people are forgetting quite how good he was in that season for us. Not just goal scoring, he was absolutely everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Red_Nine said:

How..? Arsenal want him here, the lad has said he doesn’t want to be here therefore off to Leeds he goes 

Another offer came along. He is allowed to make his own choices in life!

11 minutes ago, keflav said:

Perhaps if this was the case then it should have been done weeks ago and we put a deadline on the deal, cant help feeling we have been massively naïve as a club... 

Agreed, we went to america weeks ago. Yes the webster money came in since then but this should have been the first transfer tied up, not the last. Hope fully the club learns from this but as it stands, its left us 1 day to get some one in.

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

both clubs have to agree to a deal for it to be done weeks ago, do you know how football works in the real world?

not sure our club do ? but top and tail of it all with 5 hours to go we still have no striker in and no sign of one coming in (don't matter what happen with supposed done deals) we perhaps need to accept (don't matter who's fault it is) that again we have fuxked up our search for a striker and can you honestly say we have a good enough forward line up to seriously compete in the championship this season (bare in mind this was one of our problem last season)...

6 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Do you think it's a tad naive to leave it this late? 

We'd have had many targets lined up. Sometimes you can't account for events going as they have done. Monkeh is right, having a medical arranged is as close as you can get to signing someone before they actually sign.

10 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Think about it:

Definitely, I'd have taken Reid over Nketiah. But neither are happening now.

1 minute ago, keflav said:

not sure our club do ? but top and tail of it all with 5 hours to go we still have no striker in and no sign of one coming in (don't matter what happen with supposed done deals) we perhaps need to accept (don't matter who's fault it is) that again we have fuxked up our search for a striker and can you honestly say we have a good enough forward line up to seriously compete in the championship this season (bare in mind this was one of our problem last season)...

sorry for the abuse but you are a complete and utter moron

Archived