IGNORED

Bobby Reid - Gone to Fulham on Loan

Phileas Fogg

55 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Aka desperation

Why do we care how it looks? You’re more worried about the club looking “desperate” than actually finding a proven source of goals?

If our top choices have fallen through we move onto other choices. That’s life. Call it “desperate” if you want, I call it moving on to an attainable target that gives us qualities we very clearly need.

1 minute ago, AJgEEZa said:

Is he though? We need goals. Other than the one season he hasn’t got a record of scoring goals. He also took last year off as they didn’t play him, what did he get.... 1 or 2 goals? Someone dismissed Vydra earlier on twitter as he has only got 20 goals in 2/8 seasons and scored 15ish in the others. It’s not even close is it!

5 goals in 16 starts, with 11 sub appearances in the premier league. 

5 minutes ago, Street red said:

Everything has failed regarding signing a striker and so hes the last resort ..Why go back we need to move on.

Ahh I see, well I'm not superstitious over such things, Bobby is quality, still young and a city fan, and prob why Cardiff will refuse to sell or at least take our eyes out and Kalas would no longer be the highest paid player.

asdasdasd.PNG

3 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

Is he though? We need goals. Other than the one season he hasn’t got a record of scoring goals. He also took last year off as they didn’t play him, what did he get.... 1 or 2 goals? Someone dismissed Vydra earlier on twitter as he has only got 20 goals in 2/8 seasons and scored 15ish in the others. It’s not even close is it!

Cardiff’s style of play doesn’t suit BR though , does it ?

14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can’t believe I’m in the minority at not wanting this back ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMjhcs4UZNyb21U2NK7qi

I was pretty livid when I saw this last year but bygones are bygones aren’t they?  He quadrupled his wages so if he had to appease the head tapping t**ts by taking part in their weird ritual then so be it.  Would be happy to have him back regardless. 

1 minute ago, CiderHider said:

Ahh I see, well I'm not superstitious over such things, Bobby is quality, still young and a city fan, and prob why Cardiff will refuse to sell or at least take our eyes out and Kalas would no longer be the highest paid player.

asdasdasd.PNG

Jeeeeez 

noooooooooo

Looks Like @bristolcitysweden Has finally overdone the vodka

RIP Loyal ??

2 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

asdasdasd.PNG

Would like to think he has a pretty big soft spot for us but he doesn’t support us. Liverpool is his team I believe. 

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Such a shit argument.

We didn’t finish higher because we removed him from the team. We finished higher because we had a superior defence last season; Kalas and Webster in particular. It’s entirely reasonable to think we would have finished even higher had Reid still have been here. In fact it’s very likely.

If we now have an opportunity to bring him back - or not get anyone at all - then the answer is obvious.

I actually think signing Reid could be a shrewd signing. LJ is the only manager to get the best out of him...so why not

24 hours ago if I had the choice between him and Eddie, I'd have wanted Eddie...

Now though...give me the player whos commitment and work ethic would fit in with the club 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

I was pretty livid when I saw this last year but bygones are bygones aren’t they?  He quadrupled his wages so if he had to appease the head tapping t**ts by taking part in their weird ritual then so be it.  Would be happy to have him back regardless. 

can never really understand why anyone gets upset about the head tapping nonsense, he has just signed for a new club, big increase in wages etc, then someone in the media department says can you pose like this, what can he say? it would not go down very well with his new club if he refused and would show a total lack of commitment

2 minutes ago, James54De said:

5 goals in 16 starts, with 11 sub appearances in the premier league. 

So 5 goals (thanks, I thought it was less). You can see why they would like their money back then. Hardly the 20+goals we need. I know it’s a different level but there are better out there. Get Tammy back, Britt..... go abroad. I don’t know, I’m tired, I’ve had a crap day, I’m grumpy tonight. Who knows, I may wake up feeling differently about it all. I do love Bobby honest.

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

can never really understand why anyone gets upset about the head tapping nonsense, he has just signed for a new club, big increase in wages etc, then someone in the media department says can you pose like this, what can he say? it would not go down very well with his new club if he refused and would show a total lack of commitment

I agree now but rightly or wrongly I saw it as a massive piss take at the time tbh. Leaving his boy hood club to go to their main rivals then doing that. I’m sure the deal wasn’t dependant upon him doing the ‘you look like a ****’ dance and he could’ve refused. But on reflection you get over it as I said.   

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Absolutely- so you've just got a trillion ££ pay rise and Simon says 'tap your head, kiss my ass and buckle my shoe'. Of course you will.... but I never saw bobby kiss the badge and that would be my red line.

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I actually think signing Reid could be a shrewd signing. LJ is the only manager to get the best out of him...so why not

24 hours ago if I had the choice between him and Eddie, I'd have wanted Eddie...

Now though...give me the player whos commitment and work ethic would fit in with the club 

Wow Andy....I think we agree! ? 

4 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

A figure of speech, but he has strong connections with the city and the club.

Not really. He doesn’t support us he supports another team, hence me saying it.  Not trying to be antagonistic - it is what it is!  

Archived