IGNORED

Bobby Reid - Gone to Fulham on Loan

Phileas Fogg

14 minutes ago, Charlie0016 said:

That’s when the story was taken , you can choose if you want to show the highlight or hide it.

Ta

Confirms I am clueless with the social media stuff ! (technocockwomble)

Still cant work out what you’re explaining ? But you are clearly correct !

We all called him a one season wonder or have you forgotten that? We laughed our nuts off that Cardiff had paid £10m for him. Great player, love him. He isn’t the answer though surely? Now webster has been sold  do you want Flint back?

5 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

How can you say Bobby Reid provides nothing but work rate? He was the crucial figure in a team that played the best football - by a mile - of any Bristol City team I have watched. Despite our efforts last season, we never looked as fluid. Bobby Reid up front with Diedhiou and Palmer? Yes. Please.

Just now, AJgEEZa said:

We all called him a one season wonder or have you forgotten that? We laughed our nuts off that Cardiff had paid £10m for him. Great player, love him. He isn’t the answer though surely? Now we ha e sold We after do you want Flint back?

Who is the answer then? :tumbleweed:

Hows this then. 

There was a supposed "media blackout" earlier, and now Reid has started following current players who wouldn't have been here with him (Bentley, Palmer etc). He has highlighted his goals (or however that works on Twitter) for us, and has been seen in Bristol today (although could just be visiting family, granted). 

People thought the blackout was because of Eddie N, but what if it was actually because of Bobby R?

"Rumours" surfacing that he may be available, we're in the market.....

Perhaps the deal, medical etc has been done today, and will be announced first thing tomorrow?

I'm off to bed now, need to charge my phone for tomorrow.....

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Hows this then. 

There was a supposed "media blackout" earlier, and now Reid has started following current players who wouldn't have been here with him (Bentley, Palmer etc). He has highlighted his goals (or however that works on Twitter) for us, and has been seen in Bristol today (although could just be visiting family, granted). 

People thought the blackout was because of Eddie N, but what if it was actually because of Bobby R?

"Rumours" surfacing that he may be available, we're in the market.....

Perhaps the deal, medical etc has been done today, and will be announced first thing tomorrow?

I'm off to bed now, need to charge my phone for tomorrow.....

I reckon you’ve nailed it 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can’t believe I’m in the minority at not wanting this back ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMjhcs4UZNyb21U2NK7qi

I can't see anything to get excited about tbh.

Bloke tapping his nut - so what ?

I find it weird that grown men are offended by trivia such as that :w00t:

13 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

I have been out since this story broke. That Eddie thread was full of let’s not panic buy, let’s get a proven number 9, proven 20 goal a season striker!

I will read the whole thread but make your mind up lads! So we have gone from Eddie being the saviour to getting Bobby back? Bobby who did nothing ever really bar one season, we then sold him to Cardiff to do nothing again? Now pay Cardiff their money back to get nothing really in return bar work rate? I love Bobby but are you all mental! I know we need a striker but we were promised a number 9. Bobby is a 8.5ish. Proven.... nope. 20 goals.... extremely unlikely..... One of our own is great but it’s mental that you would be happy with this. I’d personally take Nahki Wells over Bobby and hope we can coach him back to being good. I despair, I need to lie down.

Take any emotion out of this, forget that he used to play for us, forget that he joined Cardiff.

Is he the type of player we need? Absofuckinglutely!

38 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Re signing Bobby isn’t a BOLD signing. It’s a step back, let’s remember, we finished higher without Bobby, than we did with him. 

Thats a fact. 

Such a shit argument.

We didn’t finish higher because we removed him from the team. We finished higher because we had a superior defence last season; Kalas and Webster in particular. It’s entirely reasonable to think we would have finished even higher had Reid still have been here. In fact it’s very likely.

If we now have an opportunity to bring him back - or not get anyone at all - then the answer is obvious.

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Take any emotion out of this, forget that he used to play for us, forget that he joined Cardiff.

Is he the type of player we need? Absofuckinglutely!

Is he though? We need goals. Other than the one season he hasn’t got a record of scoring goals. He also took last year off as they didn’t play him, what did he get.... 1 or 2 goals? Someone dismissed Vydra earlier on twitter as he has only got 20 goals in 2/8 seasons and scored 15ish in the others. It’s not even close is it!

Archived