IGNORED

Ádám Nagy - some extra insight from a Hungarian

Hunsupport

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Do we really need to play "Pack & Brownhill" in central midfield? One "donnkey" is enough. Take the game to them. Keep possession and you don't have to defend. With the "couple" we have always been bossed. Time for a change?

We'd struggle to play Pack in midfield these days...

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

You are English. You know best. Tell me. 

Ok then Tommy, I will. Abba wasn't the greatest ever band and Kopparberg doesn't make the greatest cider.

Sorry to break that news to you!

PS hope you're well!

On 10/08/2019 at 18:49, Corshamred said:

Just listened to him speak , he speaks better English than a lot of English.

Yeah, great interview.  Comes across as a very thoughtful man and I imagine from his work ethic (at least how he describes it and the little I've seen) he will be very good example to the younger players.

1 hour ago, RedSkin said:

Yeah, great interview.  Comes across as a very thoughtful man and I imagine from his work ethic (at least how he describes it and the little I've seen) he will be very good example to the younger players.

Totally agree. Comes across incredibly well. We’re very lucky to have him I think. He will be a great asset this season no doubt about that. 

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Totally agree. Comes across incredibly well. We’re very lucky to have him I think. He will be a great asset this season no doubt about that. 

Given how much Pack seemed to enjoy his time at City, and he seemed so settled in the area I always figured he'd stay with us and gradually drift into a coaching role at City.

Obviously, Nagy doesn't have a connection to the club or area as yet, but I can definitely see him going into coaching.  And being able to speak a number of languages can only be a help these days.

Interesting to hear him say about how tactical Italian football is.  Hopefully, he'll grasp what LJ is looking for swiftly.  He certainly seems to understand the role of a DM revels in it.  Great to hear.

5 hours ago, Shtanley said:

It is there, on latest videos. 

Can't see it.

Only the one minute version.

If I have to dig for it, forget it.

Looks like they've changed the format on the OS which makes it difficult to find. Their loss.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Can't see it.

Only the one minute version.

If I have to dig for it, forget it.

Looks like they've changed the format on the OS which makes it difficult to find. Their loss.

It is on there.

Latest Videos or Interviews. Its called Audio: Adam Nagy press conference pre-QPR

Don't know to link it. Sorry

Archived