IGNORED

Leko signed for Charlton Season Loan

Redstart

He was class vs Derby & away at Wolves. But other than that he didn't perform for us. 

Ryan Kent also struggled for us, and Adelakun hasn't been able to get a look in.

Perhaps Johnson can't get a tune out of these sorts of wingers or they just don't work in the system he wishes to play. 

Think that's a good move for him. 

2 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

He was class vs Derby & away at Wolves. But other than that he didn't perform for us. 

Ryan Kent also struggled for us, and Adelakun hasn't been able to get a look in.

Perhaps Johnson can't get a tune out of these sorts of wingers or they just don't work in the system he wishes to play. 

Think that's a good move for him. 

I think young wingers are inconsistent by nature. It's the sort of position where, until you've learned to beat senior full-backs with regularity, you look a terrible player. 

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Perhaps Johnson can't get a tune out of these sorts of wingers. 

Not sure, Leko just struck me as a headless chicken in the end. They've signed him as a forward so I also wondered if that would end the rumours about Matty Taylor being linked with Charlton

Archived