IGNORED

Matty Taylor - Confirmed - Joins Oxford on Season Long Loan

Jasper Testimitanu

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Hmmmm............according to some on here City weren’t able to sign a CB on loan because the window was shut.........

It may have been shut for us to sign players - you do realise we are in a different League to them and different rules apply.

Due to Security concerns surrounding the upcoming visit of Oxford United Bristol Rovers have been instructed by Avon & Somerset Police to reduce the capacity for the day to 5000

A Bristol Rovers spokesmen said

This is unfortunate , but we are pleased that a sensible compromise on capacity has been agreed with the police , and all our fans will be able to see the game’

48 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Bet @JulieH is looking forward to this one even more now. 

Always a bit of needle between these two anyway which I've found weird, anyone know why they have a rivalry of sorts?

There always seems to be a local derby feel around this fixture, not sure why but I am aware of the loan move and I am sure Brfc and ourselves will all be prepared for any issues . ( should there be any 

i will try now and travel to hull ?

1 minute ago, JulieH said:

There always seems to be a local derby feel around this fixture, not sure why but I am aware of the loan move and I am sure Brfc and ourselves will all be prepared for any issues . ( should there be any 

i will try now and travel to hull ?

Not so far from Derby, or are you not going there? just thought you could carry on up to Hull and do some "liaison work" :) 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Still ......’South Stand Ultra’

(‘Ultra’. Roflmao) has ordered an inflatable snake from Amazon and is very proud of himself 

?

Plastic Snakes , tents .......place could be mistaken for a Circus .......ohhhhhh hang on .........

Lets hope he goes for one in the right colours. :)

image.png.789e7c6ab232e3713d2157d2fc83279d.png

1 hour ago, kiwicolin said:

First game  away to  Bristol Rovers  ?

On gasworks they are already preparing to be ungentlemanly towards a visiting player that day.

All the best Matty; show 'em why you were valued at £10 million!

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:
lmgas
Fans' Favourite

lmgas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 441 posts
about an hour ago via mobile Icegas likes this
Post Options

Post by lmgas on about an hour ago

I can see it being a sell out, bring it on, we won't have seen anything like this in a while - hopefully our players can do the business and then it won't kick off in the wrong way - he's going to need security like never seen down the Mem before!

What a cabbage.

54 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Not so far from Derby, or are you not going there? just thought you could carry on up to Hull and do some "liaison work" :) 

2 other football officers going there, I am working the rovers v tranmere game with another returning ex player !! ??

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:
lmgas
Fans' Favourite

lmgas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 441 posts
about an hour ago via mobile Icegas likes this
Post Options

Post by lmgas on about an hour ago

I can see it being a sell out, bring it on, we won't have seen anything like this in a while - hopefully our players can do the business and then it won't kick off in the wrong way - he's going to need security like never seen down the Mem before!

I would piss myself laughing if they sold out and then he didn't even play

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

For somebody who doesn't take any interest in the loan windows, you don't half post a lot about the loan windows. 

Just admit you made a mistake. Go on, you can do it.

Everyone makes mistakes but the ones I make on here are inevitably highlighted as if I’m the only poster who occasionally gets its wrong.

Archived