IGNORED

Matty Taylor - Confirmed - Joins Oxford on Season Long Loan

Jasper Testimitanu

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Everyone makes mistakes but the ones I make on here are inevitably highlighted as if I’m the only poster who occasionally gets its wrong.

If your posts didn’t smack of arrogance maybe you’d be given the same leeway as other posters.  

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Everyone makes mistakes but the ones I make on here are inevitably highlighted as if I’m the only poster who occasionally gets its wrong.

If I make a factual mistake I tend to thank the person who has corrected me. Try it, you might get a better response than you get by dismissing it or bluffing.

5 hours ago, Coppello said:

Feel free to take two minutes out of your day to see Rovers reaction. A lovely meltdown with a sprinkling of trepidation thrown in:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14840/snake

This is a nice remark from a supporter of the family club...

Honestly can someone please run on the pitch and knock him out. Thinking of something on the lines of that Birmingham fan with Grealish but better.

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Anyone know the law on incitement? 

image.thumb.png.c29fdfbc7ead98e4edf908656d2651b0.png

Good luck Matthew but have to say mind the gap - Gas fuming and worrying about someone so far away from the match day squad we can loan him out to Oxford. Back in the Championship we’re choosing between a £5m international, a £12m forward with Prem experience and a Chelsea transfer target.

4 hours ago, JulieH said:

2 other football officers going there, I am working the rovers v tranmere game with another returning ex player !! ??

Miah Dennahy you mean? I reckon he'll deal with the hateful horse-punching hoards in a sanguine, mild-tempered manner, as is his wont. Which is no doubt exactly what the police are looking for in these circumstances. 

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If anyone had a doubt that MT was a top bloke 

:laughcont:

Goaded him he did .....

E68F0E2A-FA14-420A-BFA1-1E1134F11E80.jpeg

Aww bless the poor soul. This is the same supporters who thought Taylor’s handshake celebration was f’ing hilarious’ when scoring v Oxford after turning them down by signing a *new deal* with the Sags.

*Contract includes £300k release clause*

Worth pointing out that when City met Taylor’s release clause Wally hilariously tried denying us Permission to speak to MT, before being told you have no choice in the matter, the release clause has been met ?

I’m sure MT is really shitting himself at the thought of a mighty 7k Fewers giving him dogs abuse, which will last all of 10mins until he scores. What the Sags don’t realise is MT for the past 2/3 seasons has been playing in stadiums where fans actually bother to turn up and create an atmosphere 20/30 even 40k on the odd occasion. Not a poxy little shitpits like the Mem where all you hear is Come On Ilene every 10mins.

12 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Miah Dennahy you mean? I reckon he'll deal with the hateful horse-punching hoards in a sanguine, mild-tempered manner, as is his wont. Which is no doubt exactly what the police are looking for in these circumstances. 

Hoping to meet him one day!! Always nice to put a face to a name ?

11 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Aww bless the poor soul. This is the same supporters who thought Taylor’s handshake celebration was f’ing hilarious’ when scoring v Oxford after turning them down by signing a *new deal* with the Sags.

*Contract includes £300k release clause*

Worth pointing out that when City met Taylor’s release clause Wally hilariously tried denying us Permission to speak to MT, before being told you have no choice in the matter, the release clause has been met ?

I’m sure MT is really shitting himself at the thought of a mighty 7k Fewers giving him dogs abuse, which will last all of 10mins until he scores. What the Sags don’t realise is MT for the past 2/3 seasons has been playing in stadiums where fans actually bother to turn up and create an atmosphere 20/30 even 40k on the odd occasion. Not a poxy little shitpits like the Mem where all you hear is Come On Ilene every 10mins.

I have said previously their hypocrisy is ridiculous. All of that was funny for them, along with the Wolves manager in our stand after being sent off going mental after they got their winner, Dopey "happy days", Wally "imagine paying 300k for something you would get for free in 6 months". All hilarious to them and just banter and you need a sense of humour blah blah blah.

Tables turned and it's all a conspiracy and if the bloke scores and celebrates they will want to kill him etc etc. All Taylors fault our media put a "welcome to Bristol" sign on his picture and he should have refused.Plymouth manager giving them some shite back and they wanted the FA to look into it for inciting violence, JL "asking for a friend" was disgusting to most of them.

Poor sad souls, always the victims......

Ps - I hope he gets the winner and does a Murray celebration. They will have a few run on the pitch and it will be all over the news - then there will be fans of 100+ clubs wondering how the most liked fans in the World have managed to stoop so low....

Pps - hope Payne gets one tonight first to start their week off!!

7 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I have said previously their hypocrisy is ridiculous. All of that was funny for them, along with the Wolves manager in our stand after being sent off going mental after they got their winner, Dopey "happy days", Wally "imagine paying 300k for something you would get for free in 6 months". All hilarious to them and just banter and you need a sense of humour blah blah blah.

Tables turned and it's all a conspiracy and if the bloke scores and celebrates they will want to kill him etc etc. All Taylors fault our media put a "welcome to Bristol" sign on his picture and he should have refused.Plymouth manager giving them some shite back and they wanted the FA to look into it for inciting violence, JL "asking for a friend" was disgusting to most of them.

Poor sad souls, always the victims......

Ps - I hope he gets the winner and does a Murray celebration. They will have a few run on the pitch and it will be all over the news - then there will be fans of 100+ clubs wondering how the most liked fans in the World have managed to stoop so low....

Doubtful of that tbh, this is something that we’d get the blame for.

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Doubtful of that tbh, this is something that we’d get the blame for.

Sorry I must have lost my mind for a minute, it would obviously be "those gurt Teds who were in the ground running on the pitch and giving him the abuse".

31 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Sorry I must have lost my mind for a minute, it would obviously be "those gurt Teds who were in the ground running on the pitch and giving him the abuse".

Naturally, because according to the fine art of Gas Logic, only a Bristol City fan would want to abuse a Bristol City player when he scores against Bristol Rovers!

34 minutes ago, wood_red said:

It couldn’t be anyone else now could it, afterall our fans are vile, Ashton Gate is a very hostile place to visit, and every other club hates us, we know this as the Fewers ask everyone they bump into even their own ex player Twentyman whether they prefers “us or da shit?, we took 100k to Wembley innit, 82ers, franchise fc” then just keep making up things until said supporter either chins the annoying little Shit or just agrees with him just to shut the piss smelling tramp up, who then announces another Gas triumph on Sagchat to start another w@nkfest.

One of them has already taken a tongue in cheek comment on here about Ted going to Chernobyl on Saturday so the excuse is already there, but even worse he’s found out that some on here are actually placing bets on MT scoring v them too, I mean how dare they do such a thing :disapointed2se:

Anyone know the odds for 2 away wins and Payne and Taylor to score at anytime?

FTG

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

One goal from Payne would be great, but even better if he can emulate his namesake!

Joseph Payne (17 January 1914 – 22 April 1975) was an England international footballer, best known as the scorer of 10 goals in a match for Luton Town against Bristol Rovers on 13 April 1936. This is still a record in The Football League.  :rofl2br:

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

One goal from Payne would be great, but even better if he can emulate his namesake!

Joseph Payne (17 January 1914 – 22 April 1975) was an England international footballer, best known as the scorer of 10 goals in a match for Luton Town against Bristol Rovers on 13 April 1936. This is still a record in The Football League.  :rofl2br:

7 of those were offside though

Two should have been disallowed for a push

And one never went over the line 

An FA Conspiracy to create records 

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

but even worse he’s found out that some on here are actually placing bets on MT scoring v them too

I "bet" plenty of them have placed bets on him as well. Definitely worth a bet if he starts but he could be benched for first game, I would definitely want to see the starting line up beforehand.

40/1 top goalscorer for the season does look worth a punt though, he did bang in 17 for the sags before we got him so you'd have to think he would have been bang there that season, he could well have improved since then and Oxford have made some decent signings so if he is a regular he should definitely get goals in that side - they created plenty against Blackpool on Saturday and were very unlucky to come away with nothing.

On 19/08/2019 at 15:30, Port Said Red said:

Anyone know the law on incitement? 

image.thumb.png.c29fdfbc7ead98e4edf908656d2651b0.png

Why doesn’t this complete waste of piss grow a pair of bollocks and if he feels that strongly run on the pitch and smack Taylor himself. I know who my money would be on. A complete and utter pollock and typical gashead with no bollocks 

On 20/08/2019 at 13:04, BobBobSuperBob said:

7 of those were offside though

Two should have been disallowed for a push

And one never went over the line 

An FA Conspiracy to create records 

Surely Wycombe Wanderers were implicated somehow ?! A club the sags call ‘the cheats’ despite them having done nothing wrong, ever! What a shite little club we have in a small corner of our grand city - the ‘annoying nephew’ tucked away in Horfield just trying desperately to remain relevant ...

54 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Surely Wycombe Wanderers were implicated somehow ?! A club the sags call ‘the cheats’ despite them having done nothing wrong, ever! What a shite little club we have in a small corner of our grand city - the ‘annoying nephew’ tucked away in Horfield just trying desperately to remain relevant ...

I’ve said it many of times before that if the nation got wind of all the call it what you like but they really would be the laughing stock of the country, they really are one of a kind for all the bitterness/jealousy/blaming everyone else for their failures, the endless list of tinpot shite the club do or say/or the continued bullshit and off the scale delusion that their supporters come out with daily. 

Unfortunately the big clubs and their supporters don’t give two shits about small time no hopers such as the Blue Few so never get wind of the constant gems we get to hear every week.

I appreciate I’m a thick shithead, but what exactly did Taylor do wrong?

Rovers agreed to the buy out clause of £300k, and put it in his contract that both club and player signed to agree. 

City became aware of this, and bid the amount which Rovers had to accept. I’m sure that many players across the football pyramid have similar clauses and a various people are aware of. In moving to City I suspect Taylor received a signing on fee and a wage increase, considering his age and background in the game both from a professional basis and financially the move made sense to do.

To my knowledge, Taylor has never spoken badly about Rovers and apart from the GIF hadn’t really done anything to antagonise them.  

20 minutes ago, daored said:

I appreciate I’m a thick shithead, but what exactly did Taylor do wrong?

Rovers agreed to the buy out clause of £300k, and put it in his contract that both club and player signed to agree. 

City became aware of this, and bid the amount which Rovers had to accept. I’m sure that many players across the football pyramid have similar clauses and a various people are aware of. In moving to City I suspect Taylor received a signing on fee and a wage increase, considering his age and background in the game both from a professional basis and financially the move made sense to do.

To my knowledge, Taylor has never spoken badly about Rovers and apart from the GIF hadn’t really done anything to antagonise them.  

You are being just a little naive , simply signing for the biggest of enemies is reason enough   to ‘ antagonise ‘ dyed in the wool supporters. 

Many of our supporters spat their dummies out when Bobby Reid signed for Cardiff.

39 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You are being just a little naive , simply signing for the biggest of enemies is reason enough   to ‘ antagonise ‘ dyed in the wool supporters. 

Many of our supporters spat their dummies out when Bobby Reid signed for Cardiff.

I accept a number of our supporters were disappointed when Bobby went to Cardiff. I’m not convinced will have fans on here saying I hope someone runs on the pitch and punches him, or there’ll he Cardiff fans in the ground to goad us !

Archived