IGNORED

Question time...

FrozenRobin

5 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Do you agree that Arsenal are a bunch of lying unprofessional scumbags?

Why Arsenal? By all accounts they were happy for him to come to us after the green light and preferred us to Leeds, but the player wanted to go to Leeds.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

If you could ask 1 question to Lee about transfers today 

what would it be?

Nothing to LJ - I would hope that he is as frustrated as the rest of us

The transfers dealing are down to Mark Ashton and his team

12 minutes ago, hodge said:

Why Arsenal? By all accounts they were happy for him to come to us after the green light and preferred us to Leeds, but the player wanted to go to Leeds.

Arsenal can be blamed because they could reject Leeds approach. They chose not too. Also why inform us EN would not appear for the medical?

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Arsenal can be blamed because they could reject Leeds approach. They chose not too. Also why inform us EN would not appear for the medical?

very true, we have been working with Arsenal all summer on this deal

They are VERY much partly to blame for this

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

very true, we have been working with Arsenal all summer on this deal

They are VERY much partly to blame for this

Yes very unprofessional and I hope we choose not to deal with them in the future.

I understand why Laurent Koscielny reacted like he did. Arsenal may have made promises to him then just reneged.

At least I can now despise Arsenal and not pretend to my cousins they interest me.

29 minutes ago, hodge said:

In all seriousness, 99% of players would choose Leeds over us. A far bigger club, and think how much he will learn under their manager. 

32 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

why did we wait and wait and wait for Nketiah? Every report I've seen this week made me more and more doubtful he'd head west....I'm sure others felt the same. What was/is Plan B?

I honestly don’t think you can blame City for understanding that the deal was done. He was booked in for a medical yesterday and didn’t show up. 

To our knowledge, it was agreed and he was coming to complete the deal. 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I honestly don’t think you can blame City for understanding that the deal was done. He was booked in for a medical yesterday and didn’t show up. 

To our knowledge, it was agreed and he was coming to complete the deal. 

Indeed, but there MUST be contingency measures in place in case something went wrong?

43 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

So are you telling us that LJ has no input at all in who we go for and who we sign? 

I believe he identifies, but he doesn’t negotiate with the club or player. Perhaps recently we’ve been relatively successful, so it may becoming more difficult to get players on the terms we propose.

Not forgetting the Ryan Kent loan which cost City money for not playing him which, I guess, we don’t want to happen again!

How the heck are you going to fit a complete new teams worth of players into the tombola? and fine tune them into a slick winning fighting machine that will take us into the play offs? or are your sights lowered now a bit as they wont know your ...um play patterns? sorry that's 3 questions.

51 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

In all seriousness, 99% of players would choose Leeds over us. A far bigger club, and think how much he will learn under their manager. 

Yes.... and that’s even if the player didn’t have the misfortune to watch Sky and see them destroy us on Sunday afternoon. 

Seriously, if you’d watched that game as a potential signing, regardless of Leeds’ interest you would have had doubts about us. 

Archived