IGNORED

We got till 7PM

Bristolboy_06

TBH and i am just guessing but looks like we have now gone through all our targets and are now clutching at straws. In which case bad deals are usually done. 

I cant believe I am saying this but we now go with what we have and hope that Semmy is a good as all the pundits were saying he was when he was on the cup run with Newport. 

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

TBH and i am just guessing but looks like we have now gone through all are targets and are now clutching at straws. In which case bad deals are usually done. 

I cant believe I am saying this but we now go with what we have and hope that Semmy is a good as all the pundits wee saying he was when he was on the cup run with Newport. 

Feeling incredibly underwhelmed. Still time to go so really hoping city have a trick left up their sleeve ?? 

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

Think we’re all done now. It hasn’t been all bad but sadly it will be the failure to get a new striker that will overshadow much of what we have done. I am still not convinced that selling Webster was the right thing to do either 

Be patient 

2 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Think we’re all done now. It hasn’t been all bad but sadly it will be the failure to get a new striker that will overshadow much of what we have done. I am still not convinced that selling Webster was the right thing to do either 

?

4 minutes ago, littlered said:

?

The next post I made responded to this. So much for your attempt at a ‘gotcha’, but I’m sure there will be others around here to try it out on. Glad we got one in last minute but the jury is still out on whether Afobe can perform to the level he did a few years ago

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

As per usual, anything negative I say about the actions of this club is something I want to be proved wrong. Still feel that Afobe is the last snog on the dancefloor 

He may be but a lot of people were shouting for Assombslonga in January, and to my mind he’s of similar ability. 

Archived