IGNORED

Mark Ashton (Merged)

AshtonRobin21

1 minute ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Which comments are we expecting this evening?

I’ll start us off with

”we felt there wasn’t value for money”

”not for the want of trying”

“We felt we had enough in that position”

I will go with the middle one and I strongly suspect he is right, supplemented by 'but we are delighted with the extra quality we been able to bring in'.

8 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

All these topics are going to look stupid if we sign someone. 

Love that the guy has worked miracles and now he is getting slated. Have a word with yourselves. 

It frustrating, yes, but we've just been royaly bent over by Arsenal.

Blimey reckon he will come out with something like that ?

29 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

"It is a priority. 

I would like to think we might have one in for Sunday v Leeds, but definitely before the 8th we have to have a nine in, it is absolutely key.

"We need a proven nine because we need more goals in the team."

Id imagine he is regretting saying those words right now somehow!

This squad will not get in the top half I am afraid. Think we'll end up about 15th /16th. Any early season optimism severely reduced as far as I am concerned.

the QPR cup game  will be interesting as presumably we will play some of our newcomers. Let's see who is up to speed.

lets hope Kalas keeps fit as we are really dependent on him now. Moore has to prove he is at this level. Did ok on Saturday but time will tell. I have my doubts.i think he needs another season on loan to mature.

please stop criticising Fammy. He has a hopeless task being so isolated. Not getting a number 9 to support him is so disappointing.

pretty peed off generally with the overall situation. Thought this was a year we could really progress but......... roll on January ! 

Start looking for a number 9 now, Ashton.

1 minute ago, Alwaystomorrow said:

This squad will not get in the top half I am afraid. Think we'll end up about 15th /16th. Any early season optimism severely reduced as far as I am concerned.

the QPR cup game  will be interesting as presumably we will play some of our newcomers. Let's see who is up to speed.

lets hope Kalas keeps fit as we are really dependent on him now. Moore has to prove he is at this level. Did ok on Saturday but time will tell. I have my doubts.i think he needs another season on loan to mature.

please stop criticising Fammy. He has a hopeless task being so isolated. Not getting a number 9 to support him is so disappointing.

pretty peed off generally with the overall situation. Thought this was a year we could really progress but......... roll on January ! 

Start looking for a number 9 now, Ashton.

We have a better squad then last season,

last season we finished 8th

I dispute we have a better first team. Bigger squad but not convinced the team we put on the park is better.

Webster is SUCH a big miss. And in a crucial position on the pitch.

We'll see at the end of the season. Sincerely hope you are right as I really want to see us do well but am just being honest as to how I see it.

Archived