IGNORED

Marlon Pack - Confirmed signed for Cardiff (Merged)

WRERE

Great servant to the club, but with the Championship improving in quality year on year, it felt like it was getting more and more difficult for him to positively impact games IMO.

Right time to move on for me. Good luck Marlon.

Reid to Fulham still not confirmed? Wishful thinking on my part but hopefully the delays are because we’ve said to the sheep botherers that you can have him aslong as we have Reid in part exchange. 

Clearly wont happen though.

Just now, southvillekiddy said:

Can Johnson manage all this change?

well I feel for the bloke. Got a match in less than 48 hours and then we're into a quick run of midweek games...not a lot of time to integrate new players or devise a formation and tactics that suit them...or even get to know them!

I said the other day with Massenga and Nagy coming in it would not surprise me if some unexpected outgoings occurred. Didn’t think Pack though. That said he is the right age to sell and it probably doesn’t affect his personal life too much so win for both parties. 

I still expect another one or two outgoings abroad. Maybe Walsh to Scotland. Eliasson and maybe COD abroad. Then the loans of a few to L1 or lower. 

I felt he was very poor on Sunday, and feel this may be the right move.

That said, some people on here should show the guy respect though. Model-Pro in his time here, and when someone like Guardiola singles a player out for praise then you should take note.

Marlon - if this does turn out this way - thanks and good luck.

4 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Great servant to the club, but with the Championship improving in quality year on year, it felt like it was getting more and more difficult for him to positively impact games IMO.

Right time to move on for me. Good luck Marlon.

Agree, he served his purpose and has contributed to the progress of the club

He won’t be a regular on the team sheet now and we need to move on 

I think we could clearly see on Sunday that Marlon is past his sell by date and the club have moved on

Thanks Marlon

1 minute ago, Sandhurst Red said:

I felt he was very poor on Sunday, and feel this may be the right move.

That said, some people on here should show the guy respect though. Model-Pro in his time here, and when someone like Guardiola singles a player out for praise then you should take note.

Marlon - if this does turn out this way - thanks and good luck.

That's always been his problem. Consistency. Great one week, crap the next

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I said the other day with Massenga and Nagy coming in it would not surprise me if some unexpected outgoings occurred. Didn’t think Pack though. That said he is the right age to sell and it probably doesn’t affect his personal life too much so win for both parties. 

I still expect another one or two outgoings abroad. Maybe Walsh to Scotland. Eliasson and maybe COD abroad. Then the loans of a few to L1 or lower. 

FFS no

16 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

well I feel for the bloke. Got a match in less than 48 hours and then we're into a quick run of midweek games...not a lot of time to integrate new players or devise a formation and tactics that suit them...or even get to know them!

Thank god for the Carabao Cup (Never thought I'd say that!)

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Thank god for the Carabao Cup (Never thought I'd say that!)

yep - watching a match from the god-awful away end at QPR has suddenly become more attractive. Could see a lot of debuts on Tuesday!

Archived