IGNORED

Marlon Pack - Confirmed signed for Cardiff (Merged)

WRERE

22 minutes ago, Sandhurst Red said:

I felt he was very poor on Sunday, and feel this may be the right move.

That said, some people on here should show the guy respect though. Model-Pro in his time here, and when someone like Guardiola singles a player out for praise then you should take note.

Marlon - if this does turn out this way - thanks and good luck.

Totally agree. Yes he’s not the player he was, but give him some respect. Due to injuries in the team he has had to play more games and probably when sometimes he wasn’t 100% fit. Colin has obviously seen something in him, and it’s the fresh challenge he deserves,  He’s been a loyal servant and doesn’t deserve some of the vitriolic comments that have appeared on this forum.  Hope when he comes back down to the gate, we give him a standing ovation & round of applause in appreciation of his time with us. 

18 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Wiemann should be captain that boy gives his all , some players could learn alot from him.

13 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Haha yeah because I don’t like Weimann. Brilliant :laugh:

It's not all about you...

8 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Won't be a big fee. Would surprise me if it was over 1.5m. Not even worth selling imo

Can’t believe we would sell a 28 years old ever present club captain for that sort of fee. That would be insulting. For me under £5m would be extremely disappointing. MA generally gets a good price, especially from. Cardiff 

Surprised and annoyed at this, sure we have needed a upgrade on Marlon for sometime but his experience and strength will be missed in the middle of the park. Now we have to trust youngsters without any experience or knowledge of Championship football....hmmm.

Smacks me with "right LJ we need to trim our squad and i am going to sell the first person we get a offer for"

On the plus side i don't think he will improve Cardiff, just his pay cheque.....

12 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Someone on twitter said 750k. Seems low

How can we get more than £1M for Eisa, a reserve player going to League 1 and less for a proven Championship player signing for a Championship club. Something is rather odd if that’s the case. Must have been desperate to trim the wage bill

Archived