IGNORED

Marlon Pack - Confirmed signed for Cardiff (Merged)

WRERE

Seems wrong to let the moment pass without recognising his contribution over the years. New chapter for him and us now, but been a main stay, and one of the last of ‘that’ squad. 

Wasnt that bad a league one side was it.

Thanks, and all the best.

Frank Fielding

Mark Little 

Derrick Williams

Aden Flint

Korey Smith

Wade Elliott

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Scott Wagstaff

Luke Freeman

Greg Cunningham

Aaron Wilbraham

Kieran Agard

Wesley Burns

Marlon Pack

Luke Ayling

Joe Bryan

Gutted to some extent, I genuinely don’t think we appreciate how good he is. Technically the best player we have in my opinion, and one of the best we had since the days of Micky Bell and the Tin man.

However, I watched Hernandez (I think it was him, it was deffo a Leeds player anyway) glide past him on Saturday. Watching Pack try and catch him was like watching someone with two broken legs attempt to wade through treacle whilst wearing a pair of Cuba Gooding Juniors diving boots.

Sometimes we have to upgrade I guess and that doesn’t mean swapping squad players for squad players. This is a hard one if it happens as it’s to the head tappers, but I’m hoping Nagy and Massengo are going to prove to be big upgrades. Walsh to step up also.

Thanks Marlon, you’ve been class.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Greg Cunningham

Was moved on to bring JET in, which I disagreed with as he was somewhat more consistent at his own level (in spite of the marquee moments JET brought). He's pissed us off since then a few times, mind.

Appreciate everything Marlon has done for the club and I wish him well going forward (maybe not too well considering it’s cardiff).

However, this has to be the right decision, our midfield needs an overhaul just like our defence did last year when we sold Flint. Onwards and upwards! COYR!

1 hour ago, INB Red said:

really hope we don’t live to regret this. No guarantee of the new lads being up to the standard. 

I'd rather live to regret it than not living to regret it.

I'm just glad I'm seeing all this for the first time after the fact.

Archived