IGNORED

Marlon Pack - Confirmed signed for Cardiff (Merged)

WRERE

Just because some random person says 750k on twitter, does not make it fact. Would be very surprised if we let him go for anywhere near that figure

Think it's a big gamble, with the unknown quantities of the new players, to let him go now rather than January.

Whilst he always had his critics, I always rated him, but equally do not disagree if we what to take a step forward he needed to be improved upon

'Warnock: "He’s the leader we’ve been looking for... "I think everyone knew we missed that leadership and I think this squad has got great characters now in different areas."

What leaders do we have now? We've just sold our captain to our rivals for £750k? 

With Pack and Patterson going who seemed to favourites of Johnson it seems like he's realised they aren't good enough after all. 

Looks like it's Brownhill and nagy in the centre for us. Bit more mobile and pacey, good for pressing. 

Quite a lot of change in the team now so hopefully don't take long to all settle in. 

Is that 3 summers in row now that Cardiff have signed someone from us? 

Back with his best mate Flint.

Underappreciated here good move for him. Signing on fee, more money. Doesn't have to move, still close to a lot of his footballing  mates.

Look luck Marlon, just not against us.

Seems the spirit that held our dressing room together has been finally ripped apart today

We actually have no idea if these new midfielders are any good. To say the new players will fill his boots are a tad premature. Could rue to regret this. Didn't mind Reid or Flint tapping their head but seing Pack made me feel a bit sick. Think it might be a good move for him, seemed to be going only one way with us. Was very poor again Sunday. That said the sort of player you only value when he doesn't actualy play. 

Good servant and seemed a decent bloke so all the best.

3 minutes ago, JC5 said:

'Warnock: "He’s the leader we’ve been looking for... "I think everyone knew we missed that leadership and I think this squad has got great characters now in different areas."

What leaders do we have now? We've just sold our captain to our rivals for £750k? 

Only one candidate really . Kalas !!! 

3 minutes ago, JC5 said:

Kalas Smith, Moore wright

4 minutes ago, JC5 said:

D42NBe.gif

Oh shut up you tart!

4 minutes ago, JC5 said:

Kalas?

12 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

It's not the fact he has left....but the timing 

Ridiculous really 

Two players we had never heard of until the other day...let.alone seen play 

Great point.

Why oh why have the club have invested over £10m in the pair of them without doing their homework. To sign players they’ve never heard of or seen play. Whatever next. Shambles, innit me old mukka.

8 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

A summation..

Limited player, never scores, never creates always misplaces passes.

good servant though and a key part of a team during a good period but I don’t think we have ever got enough from him as per the above criticisms 

I was surprised he’s only scored 12 in 288 games, as stated on the OS. 

1 minute ago, reformed_red said:

Great point.

Why oh why have the club have invested over £10m in the pair of them without doing their homework. To sign players they’ve never heard of or seen play. Whatever next. Shambles, innit me old mukka.

I am hoping this is sarcasm and you have whooshed me.

Massongo first played against our U18s for Monaco U18s a year ago and was watched at the summer Toulon Tournament. Nagy was heralded as playing very well at Euro 2016 for Hungary (and yes I did watch the games) plus has more than 30 International caps. I think the homework was done.

Archived