IGNORED

MA, SL or LJ

BCFC1512

8 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We need answers and we need them tonight!! No doubt SL and MA will now disappear for a few months leaving LJ to answer.

LJ is the spokesman most often in front of the media and he is clearly decent at it and i'm sure he will speak for all three of them.

Whether what is said satisfies anyone will be open to question but he is a major component of the recruitment process so very well positioned to speak don't you think ?

1 minute ago, cityred2000 said:

Are you joking? What do you think?

Wheres our promised proven 9, Webster replacement?

No I'm not joking! We are supporters why should they have to explain to a bunch of excitable adults behaving like kids. I don't believe a webster replacement was ever promised. Promised to whome by the way? We all know what happened striker wise, thought we had the arsenal lad, let down at last minute, what else they supposed to say?

8 minutes ago, frenchred said:

No I'm not joking! We are supporters why should they have to explain to a bunch of excitable adults behaving like kids. I don't believe a webster replacement was ever promised. Promised to whome by the way? We all know what happened striker wise, thought we had the arsenal lad, let down at last minute, what else they supposed to say?

Let’s get this straight, I’m happy with the transfer window as a whole, However has been slightly soured by the last few days. I never said we were promised a Webster replacement, but surely we could’ve done with one? Especially with the money. 

Is Benik afobe the proven 9? I’m fairly happy with that. Ended a bad day on a high.

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Ashton is an embarrassment. Need to get rid of this overpaid, underperforming w***"r and get someone in who can actually do the job he clearly can't.

Another year of lumping the ball up to a lame donkey and any thoughts of promotion can now be forgotten.

Why is it Ashton's fault ffs ?

Do you know the ins and outs of what has gone on behind closed doors ?

For all we know, LJ may have refused to consider any plan B's leaving Ashton with one strike and unable to convince Nkeita for example, that working with LJ at City was likely to improve him and his goalscoring stats more than working with Bielsa at Leeds ?

Same may have happened with other targets perhaps they don't actually buy into the "club on the rise" stuff we seem to accept.

I am an absolute hothead but some of the comments on various threads today make me seem like the calmest man on the planet .

Archived