IGNORED

Benik Afobe - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Selred

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-benik-afobe-improvement-3087471

Seems his head wasn't in the right place at Stoke which was a factor. Also the club was on a big downer which doesn't help. Probably let him leave as they bought in Scott Hogan yesterday.

im good friends with a player from his previous club who said the same he also doesnt rate him very highly i hope hes wrong 

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I had a mate that always went for the mingers, reckoned that they would be grateful and as such would go like the proverbial barn door all night.

Let’s  hope the proverbial barn door here manifests itself as 20 goals this season.

Made my day that has ?. Here’s to Benik the Barn Door! 

2 minutes ago, swanker said:

Didn’t he cost someone about £10 Million a couple of seasons ago? A decent player who could just be what we need. 

Be interesting how his goal scoring compares to the Arsenal lad this coming season?

£12m in January this year I believe 

4 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Happy with this and good for Semenya. He could play in a two with either Adobe or Fam. Nearly a perfect transfer window.

Jesus, the problems with this.

Semenya is a mixed-gender mid-distance runner.

Adobe have software such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro to their name.

14 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-benik-afobe-improvement-3087471

Seems his head wasn't in the right place at Stoke which was a factor. Also the club was on a big downer which doesn't help. Probably let him leave as they bought in Scott Hogan yesterday.

What do you mean head not in the right place? Where's he been putting it.

Archived