IGNORED

Now the window is shut, how do you see us doing?

Bristol is red

How does eveyone think we might do?

I wouldn't be shocked at a slow start to the season, lots of new faces to integrate, so don't think it will be until the second half of the season we fully hit our stride.

Strengthed and improved in vital areas only missing a CB, however Moore, Baker and Wright to fighting it out to play alongside Kalas is not a bad second option.

A good number of exciting signings and on paper  I feel this team is stronger than the one that finish last season.  If we can get the best out of Afobe I feel we can sneak into the playoffs this season, so I'm going for 5th for us.  

Predict the opposite to the last 2 seasons...slow start until mid-October while the team sorts itself out. Possibly bottom half of table and then things will gather pace and we will rip into the play offs at full speed come May. If this be true then we will need to get behind them more than ever during the first few months as there will be plenty of panicers ready to throw in the towel at the first sign of a wobble!

Nice to see some optimism after some of the OTT reactions on the transfer thread today.

I think we are nowhere near top 2, miles away from that.

Playoffs ? I don't think so, plenty of others have strengthened and we have a few unknown quantities with a problem at left CB and only one Left Back. I think we have lost a lot of experience from the team in Maenpaa (hopefully back soon but who knows for how long), Pack, Webster, and even Paterson to a degree. Not that I think it was poor decisions from the club, just how it is. 

If we make top 10 I will be pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied with that.

But, realistically, I reckon anywhere between 12th and 16th.

3 hours ago, Bristol is red said:

How does eveyone think we might do?

I wouldn't be shocked at a slow start to the season, lots of new faces to integrate, so don't think it will be until the second half of the season we fully hit our stride.

Strengthed and improved in vital areas only missing a CB, however Moore, Baker and Wright to fighting it out to play alongside Kalas is not a bad second option.

A good number of exciting signings and on paper  I feel this team is stronger than the one that finish last season.  If we can get the best out of Afobe I feel we can sneak into the playoffs this season, so I'm going for 5th for us.  

Professor Fucknows 

So many changes and new faces to integrate - and no down time to do that. I'd predict a slow start but even 'slow' requires a massive improvement on the first match which was a very poor performance. It doesn't appear to have been a great preseason, but with so many new players I wonder now how much that will matter. Looking ahead I'd be happy with a season of consolidation and some exciting play, I expect to see LJ show what he's got. He has to do so. But probably no improvement on last season, top 10.

Archived