IGNORED

No standing on back row of South Stannd and Dolman

the red rules

Just received an email from the club that standing contravenes ground regulations and will reesult in ejection and if persistent withdrawl of season ticket.

A bit gutted myself as that is why I choose my seat at the back, but in fairness I have got away with it for years.

Not taking it personally as I noticed it was sent to 270 others.

Just now, the red rules said:

Just received an email from the club that standing contravenes ground regulations and will reesult in ejection and if persistent withdrawl of season ticket.

A bit gutted myself as that is why I choose my seat at the back, but in fairness I have got away with it for years.

You can’t stand outside the designated area, the efl are coming down hard on it this season

3 minutes ago, the red rules said:

You counted the number on the circulation list? ?

Although, are the club breaking data protection if you can see all the email addresses? There is an expert on here @The Exiled Robin

2 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

You counted the number on the circulation list? ?

Although, are the club breaking data protection if you can see all the email addresses? There is an expert on here @The Exiled Robin

Someone has already responded to the email asking the same question as all out emails are jus in the to field. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, fixit said:

Yep. Definite GDPR breach if data regarding who those 270 might be was released.

Needs immediate disclosure by the person who had responsibility for compliance.

MASSIVE problems for the club if any email than your own is visible 

Ridiculous.  I used to get back problems sitting down at games for too long and sometimes went to stand at the back of the Dolman for the last 20 mins of games or so.  Every now and then a steward would come up asking me to sit down but I'd just explain why I was standing and they were usually ok with it.

Seems a bit petty to stop people doing it particularly given how slow they're taking to implement safe standing.

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

MASSIVE problems for the club if any email than your own is visible 

I had another email linked to the official one :-

Under GDPR should you of copied everyone concerned into this email??

Best Regards

Neil Davey

it also had his mobile phone number. And I can see 295 e mail addresses. 
And I dunno why this text has gone big sorry. 

4 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Just needs a disclosure to the ICO, get a slap on the wrist. Doubt there’d be a fine for 290 odd emails disclosed in something like this.

Unless I’ve misinterpreted GDPR rules, and that’s why we’ve sold Pack... ?

If it’s a first offence that’s generally the case. 

49 minutes ago, Roe said:

Ridiculous.  I used to get back problems sitting down at games for too long and sometimes went to stand at the back of the Dolman for the last 20 mins of games or so.  Every now and then a steward would come up asking me to sit down but I'd just explain why I was standing and they were usually ok with it.

Seems a bit petty to stop people doing it particularly given how slow they're taking to implement safe standing.

May seem rather petty and as it goes I tend to agree.

However as someone who periodically reads up on safe standing issue and how it's progressing, this seems somewhat in line- unfortunately.

By which I mean possible the idea is allow designated safe standing areas to do just that while zero tolerance elsewhere- just a theory anyway!

Archived