IGNORED

COD

Eddie Notgetinya

37 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I'm going for the pragmatic approach here. Fact is - whether he likes or we like it - he is with us until January at the very least so, as far as I am concerned, the ball is firmly in his court.

He's our player and trains with the squad. I see no reason to punish him or stick him in the reserves but he is competing with five or six other players for places. It's up to him to show whether he is going to give us his all when he gets on the pitch. If so, and he impresses in training, he gets the shirt. If not, someone else does. He is a good player when he wants to be so it comes down to whether he shows that he wants to be. 

I think this exactly no point cutting our noses off. The only thing I would add is that we use him when it's useful but I'd give other players a slight edge over him - eg. Him and Eliasson have trained well and are in similar form etc I'd be Eliasson as he's committed longer term to the club 

1 hour ago, screech said:

Dangerous territory for the player to run his contract down, one injury away from being out the game and out of contract. 

That is what worries me. 

He will want to impress future employers but unlikely to take any risks. Making him less of a team player + one the manager is less able to trust + an easy scapegoat for the crowd.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, the red rules said:

That is what worries me. 

He will want to impress future employers but unlikely to take any risks. Making him less of a team player + one the manager is less able to trust + an easy scapegoat for the crowd.

Should then make it a simple option for him to be dropped then

Get the best out of COD...

Gut, Batter, Dip In Boiling Oil for several minutes, Drain, Season with salt & vinegar … Eat Hot . 

(alternatively, if that doesn't appeal … get your COD to sign, get his head on straight, put on a pair of boots, Pull His Socks Up, put on a Red Shirt, Kiss the Badge (the Robins ass) and mean it....

Get out there onto the pitch and do what he does best... That's all we ask Callum.)  

5 hours ago, Brooko said:

‘Let’s go over the facts’ you say

your facts aren’t facts - they are factitious - fact

In fact the only fact we know is that he hasn’t signed - fact. 

LJ has had plenty to say about the situation - fact

COD has said nothing - fact 

None of us really no what’s going on and why, many don’t care - fact 

I’m very bored of the inFACTuation with the COD saga and just want to see him back at his best in a red shirt  

Rafa?

3 hours ago, grifty said:

He’s talk, quick, great left foot but equally comfortable to cut onto his right,

I agree with everything else that you've stated but imo his right foot is just for him to stand on. He does everything he can to avoid using his right foot - and that's a shortcoming which he has failed to improve upon during his time with us.

Archived