IGNORED

£18.5m Dividend

zippycar

To me a non storey, but wouldn't complain about receiving a £18.5m in dividends this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-7338489/Hargreaves-Lansdown-founders-80m-300-000-customers-access-nest-eggs.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Also worth noting the disparity between Steve Lansdown's shareholding and Peter Hargeaves.

Whilst originally not equal  (50/50) shareholders in the business, Steve's now significantly smaller percentage is largely down to sales to fund BCFC.

I remember him selling a chunk at approx £4 a share to fund Ashton Vale - shares currently around £20 - ouch

And still there are those who doubt his commitment to the project!!

He's personally hundreds of millions down in funding BDFC

4 hours ago, zippycar said:

To me a non storey, but wouldn't complain about receiving a £18.5m in dividends this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-7338489/Hargreaves-Lansdown-founders-80m-300-000-customers-access-nest-eggs.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Also worth noting the disparity between Steve Lansdown's shareholding and Peter Hargeaves.

Whilst originally not equal  (50/50) shareholders in the business, Steve's now significantly smaller percentage is largely down to sales to fund BCFC.

I remember him selling a chunk at approx £4 a share to fund Ashton Vale - shares currently around £20 - ouch

And still there are those who doubt his commitment to the project!!

He's personally hundreds of millions down in funding BDFC

I think SL total wealth is only slightly lower than Hargreaves (you know the odd few million here or there). SL is better diversified I believe.

I saw an interview a few years ago when I believe Hargreaves said something like SL would be far richer than him if it wasn't for "that" football club. 

Archived