IGNORED

Championship Odds - Post Transfer Window ?⚽

elhombrecito

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

I don't get why Brentford are always up there. They always play good football but are never really near the top and lost some good players 

They've splashed the cash this window and have managed to keep hold of Benrahma, Watkins and Canos. Seem to have a good a manager too so fans can see them pushing on this season. 

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

I don't get why Brentford are always up there. They always play good football but are never really near the top and lost some good players 

It is a good point but also a scary thought Brentford with money and their recruitment. Much like us the signings on paper are stellar. Think both of us in the top 6 on paper. 

That said big asks to gel a lot of new players(moreso for them as none were loans like us). They have signed a lot of foreign players as well but high calibre ones. If they gel, I have them in a group of 4 above the rest with Leeds, Fulham and West Brom(great deadline day on paper). I put a lot of stock into goals and expect all of them to net over 70 in the league. Some of them have questions defensively though but not sure Brentford are the worst of that group in that area. 

Genuinely think we could finish anywhere from first to 17th. I just have no clue. I can’t really look at city optimistically because always feels like I will be let down. Though I don’t think we have enough goals to be promotion contenders and expect we get solid defensively again. More likely 4th to 10th and at least 65 points. 

Think Stoke and Derby bad value. Would have them outside top 6. Cardiff imo better value would be closer to 20/1 but will likely be in the mix of top 6. 

QPR and Wigan not likely top 6 but could see one of the two pushing it near the end. 

Championship so unpredictable though. Not much would actually surprise me anymore. 

Archived