IGNORED

Nagy squad number

'Orns

Can I just take a moment to thank our Hungarian defensive midfield hero for taking squad number 4 

No longer do I have to put up with a centre half wearing it. He is my new hero

Mods - please lock. No need to continue the conversation, but let people leave thumbs up and that stuff, because everyone knows I'm right on this 

#nagy4

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Can I just take a moment to thank our Hungarian defensive midfield hero for taking squad number 4 

No longer do I have to put up with a centre half wearing it. He is my new hero

Mods - please lock. No need to continue the conversation, but let people leave thumbs up and that stuff, because everyone knows I'm right on this 

#nagy4

Old school, like it. 4 and 8 CM, 7, 11 wingers.

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Only ever one no 4 for us in my eyes and if he's half as good as him we'll have a hell of a player.

Sir Gerry.

Thanks SJ - I was thinking the same but suddenly my mind went blank on Gow's shirt number, so wasn't 100% sure.

All be it different times, but I don't think anyone has come close to GG in all the year's since.

I can still picture that bouncing run on the ball of his feet! 

7 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

He'll obviously start tomorrow at centre half. 

**** me, Chris. I hadn't even considered this ?

3 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Gary Shelton and Andy May ??

Shelton ? *wipes a tear from eye. I seem to remember him wearing 6 more often than not though? Which is also perfectly acceptable. Unless the centre half is wearing 4, then it should still be illegal

27 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Gary Shelton and Andy May ??

24 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Shelton ? *wipes a tear from eye. I seem to remember him wearing 6 more often than not though? Which is also perfectly acceptable. Unless the centre half is wearing 4, then it should still be illegal

My all time fav. He just got on with it, no messing.

#nagy4

38 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Hope you're not watching Liverpool.

Van Dijk wearing 4 with Wijnaldum and Fabinho wearing 5 and 3 in midfield. 

As someone with OCD I can only endorse this thread, there is a perfect symmetry not just in a defensive central midfielder wearing 4, but also having his surname and number not just short and snappy but also perfectly aligned between letters and numbers. Orr 2 used to do my head in.

Add in the fact that he is easily the most exciting signing of the window and add in his interview where he sounds like he will adopt Bristol's history, run about endlessly like a man possessed, and probably get City tattooed on his forehead, and he's not your average international signing.

The fact he spent a year living in the back of beyond in Portugal and his long since redundant Twitter account has him and his mates on a day out where I grew up, has nothing to do with my endorsement.

1 minute ago, Olé said:

As someone with OCD I can only endorse this thread, there is a perfect symmetry not just in a defensive central midfielder wearing 4, but also having his surname and number not just short and snappy but also perfectly aligned between letters and numbers. Orr 2 used to do my head in.

Add in the fact that he is easily the most exciting signing of the window and add in his interview where he sounds like he will adopt Bristol's history, run about endlessly like a man possessed, and probably get City tattooed on his forehead, and he's not your average international signing.

The fact he spent a year living in the back of beyond in Portugal and his long since redundant Twitter account has him and his mates on a day out where I grew up, has nothing to do with my endorsement.

Stop going on about your damn OCD. First the badge and now this.

I've got an ASD but I don't keep bringing the ****** up all the time.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Does it really matter what shirt Nagy wears? 

Shirt numbers these day mean bugger all.

Robbored arriving to outlaw any expressions of emotion in 3.. 2.. 1.. 

Just now, TBW said:

Stop going on about your damn OCD. First the badge and now this.

I've got an ASD but I don't keep bringing the ****** up all the time.

Thank you for making sure your sentences more or less lined up.

Archived