IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

Hi folks. 

Short and sweet from me today (hurrah - OTIB doesn't have to read my ramblings as per) as I'm currently looking after my son, whom had an operation yesterday (he's fine, just wants as much ice cream as I can funnel down his mouth, laced with calpol).

So with Garry Monk leaving and the fans in uproar at the tail end of last season, they now have the other Pep and currently sit in 10th spot.

After our transfer window: the good - Han-Noah, the bad - Webby, and the downright ugly - Marlon ?, who knows what's happening next.

I said last week to buckle in for the ride and after this week of Nketiah, Reid and Lord knows who else, I'm clinging on to the dashboard by my fingernails.

2-1 loss today. We need time for the newbies to settle and we need to take a breather from the chaos. We might nick a 1-1 if we lock down and park that Peter Carol coach on the pitch.

I'm off to sleep for an hour or two until the next medication run.

COYRS!

59 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Hi folks. 

Short and sweet from me today (hurrah - OTIB doesn't have to read my ramblings as per) as I'm currently looking after my son, whom had an operation yesterday (he's fine, just wants as much ice cream as I can funnel down his mouth, laced with calpol).

So with Garry Monk leaving and the fans in uproar at the tail end of last season, they now have the other Pep and currently sit in 10th spot.

After our transfer window: the good - Han-Noah, the bad - Webby, and the downright ugly - Marlon ?, who knows what's happening next.

I said last week to buckle in for the ride and after this week of Nketiah, Reid and Lord knows who else, I'm clinging on to the dashboard by my fingernails.

2-1 loss today. We need time for the newbies to settle and we need to take a breather from the chaos. We might nick a 1-1 if we lock down and park that Peter Carol coach on the pitch.

I'm off to sleep for an hour or two until the next medication run.

COYRS!

Hope your boy is cheered up by a win today....even if he doesn’t like football.

Fam to run Dean and Roberts ragged for an hour, and Afobe to come on and bag a brace.

1 minute ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Which one have you got fella?

No I haven't got one, just wondering if what I did for one game at end of last season will work today. I can't even remember how to do it but i'll give it a go!

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

No I haven't got one, just wondering if what I did for one game at end of last season will work today. I can't even remember how to do it but i'll give it a go!

I’m thinking of going down this route for robins tv but just don’t know where to start

1 minute ago, Westcountry Robins said:

I’m thinking of going down this route for robins tv but just don’t know where to start

Yep. I'll let you know how to do it if I can remember

12 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Hesgoal is pretty good, if its on Sky Sports or BT (currently showing the West Ham/Man.C. game) or being shown live anywhere in the world, almost guaranteed to be showing it. Also caught many City away games last season, but not hopeful for today as I am not aware of it being shown live abroad today, other than on BCTV (but you never know!)

@JonDolman @Westcountry Robins

Here is something I posted last season . Hope it helps.

Anyone with a smart smart phone or tablet can watch the game tonight if you follow these simple steps 

- Download an app called Windscribe which is a VPN- I use it to successfully watch every single game.

- When you first log into Windscribe you will need to make an account, which is completely free.

-Once you’ve done that you will get to choose how much GB you want - choose the highest one (I think it’s 10GB) unlimited GB costs money but it’s value for money seeing as you get to watch any city game you want.

-Then switch the VPN on and ensure you click and choose a country that is listed below the big on/off button. This is the clever bit that tricks your phone into thinking it’s in a country overseas.

- Download Official Club App

- Purchase game for £5 on app.

Any problems gimme a shout and I’ll try talk you through it if needed 

5 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

@JonDolman @Westcountry Robins

Here is something I posted last season . Hope it helps.

Anyone with a smart smart phone or tablet can watch the game tonight if you follow these simple steps 

- Download an app called Windscribe which is a VPN- I use it to successfully watch every single game.

- When you first log into Windscribe you will need to make an account, which is completely free.

-Once you’ve done that you will get to choose how much GB you want - choose the highest one (I think it’s 10GB) unlimited GB costs money but it’s value for money seeing as you get to watch any city game you want.

-Then switch the VPN on and ensure you click and choose a country that is listed below the big on/off button. This is the clever bit that tricks your phone into thinking it’s in a country overseas.

- Download Official Club App

- Purchase game for £5 on app.

Any problems gimme a shout and I’ll try talk you through it if needed 

Something I didn’t realise at the time of posting this. You can also do it on a laptop 

6 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

Hesgoal is pretty good, if its on Sky Sports or BT (currently showing the West Ham/Man.C. game) or being shown live anywhere in the world, almost guaranteed to be showing it. Also caught many City away games last season, but not hopeful for today as I am not aware of it being shown live abroad today (but you never know!)

http://cricfree.ws/bt-sport-1-live-stream-2

This site is very good as it links all sports channels and allows you to watch them 24/7

Archived