IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For me, the big question has to be what team will he put out today?  What formation? and how many new boys will be blooded or put on the bench?

We will know that in about 40 mins.

Too soon for the new boys to gel, so I would stick Diedhiou And Afobe up top and throw as many crosses into the box as possible.

Is that you Colin ?

Thanks for the Pack money by the way .

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

do you need to allow wind scribe to add vpn configurations?

Not sure. Haven’t come across this before. I think it works better on an Apple Mac as you can download the app as opposed to trying to do it via a website on a standard laptop.

Do you have a smart phone? 

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

2-1 loss today. We need time for the newbies to settle and we need to take a breather from the chaos. We might nick a 1-1 if we lock down and park that Peter Carol coach on the pitch.

We shouldn't be looking to 'nick' anything or 'park the bus' against sides like Birmingham if we're serious about playoffs, regardless of new arrivals.

Man for man, they're a weaker side than us on paper. Bottom third squad in my opinion. Add in the issues they've had with managers. 

Think we will win today. 1-3. 

59 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

I’m thinking of going down this route for robins tv but just don’t know where to start

Just sign up for a vpn, most of the decent ones have a 1 month option for a few dollars. I currelty have pure vpn which is decent I have previously used nordvpn who are also good. 

Connect to a foreign server, Dutch or German ones seem to be the fastest for me. Sign up for Robins TV and away you go. 

Only bit I don't know about is if you need a billing address in the country you are "signing" up from. 

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

Just sign up for a vpn, most of the decent ones have a 1 month option for a few dollars. I currelty have pure vpn which is decent I have previously used nordvpn who are also good. 

Connect to a foreign server, Dutch or German ones seem to be the fastest for me. Sign up for Robins TV and away you go. 

Only bit I don't know about is if you need a billing address in the country you are "signing" up from. 

Use your home address. You could be on holiday.

I may pop abroad just before 3pm ?

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

I've gone for home address... which is France, obviously *cough cough*

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

Once you get the stream up I quickly log out of the foreign country with the vpn & switch back to U.K. and works fine using own WiFi at home. So just using vpn to get through the initial bit then switch back  

Archived