IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

That could be quite solid if Rowe and Perreira are disciplined, with Nagy it’s almost a screen of 6. Maybe Eliasson in for Palmer at some point

Rowe and Perreira are disciplined? What have they been up to?

1 hour ago, RedEyez said:

@JonDolman @Westcountry Robins

Here is something I posted last season . Hope it helps.

Anyone with a smart smart phone or tablet can watch the game tonight if you follow these simple steps 

- Download an app called Windscribe which is a VPN- I use it to successfully watch every single game.

- When you first log into Windscribe you will need to make an account, which is completely free.

-Once you’ve done that you will get to choose how much GB you want - choose the highest one (I think it’s 10GB) unlimited GB costs money but it’s value for money seeing as you get to watch any city game you want.

-Then switch the VPN on and ensure you click and choose a country that is listed below the big on/off button. This is the clever bit that tricks your phone into thinking it’s in a country overseas.

- Download Official Club App

- Purchase game for £5 on app.

Any problems gimme a shout and I’ll try talk you through it if needed 

So I am using my sky wifi, don't know if that makes any difference or will it have to be my phone's data? It says I am in France, so I guess that is all I need to do? And now just do the City app bit?

6 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Good work mate

Dont turn that VPN off ?

I usually watch it on the Bristol City app but it’s personal preference 

Ta.  Couldn’t d/l on Mac as kept failing to install “helper” as couldn’t log me in.  iPad same screen size as Mac, so all good.

I think we can speculate that "all" has not been well in the group/camp, pre-season/up to end of transfer window ie that a few stalwarts/regulars were able to read the writing on the wall, and the performances up to and including Leeds, reflected this. The manner of the two defeats and draw, the performances, have been less than might be expected from a team that finished 8th last season.

Leeds lost 13 league games last season and we made them look unplayable. 

As said elsewhere, I reckon our pre-season games start today, and the league proper sometime in September. 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

So I am using my sky wifi, don't know if that makes any difference or will it have to be my phone's data? It says I am in France, so I guess that is all I need to do? And now just do the City app bit?

Wait a bit closer to the kick off otherwise it starts using your 10GB up

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

As long as the vpn is on it doesn’t matter.

i am presuming you have subscribed for the game?

1 minute ago, grifty said:

Wait a bit closer to the kick off otherwise it starts using your 10GB up

What 10gb? Sorry I am a bit thick.

Just now, RedEyez said:

As long as the vpn is on it doesn’t matter.

i am presuming you have subscribed for the game?

Not yet no. Going to do it closer to kick off, but got there VPN working

25 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What the dickens

I'm liking your lingo squire!

23 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

It should get the best out of Palmer. Really hope Dasilva is not out for a while. Big game for Rowe. Hardly a bringing the ball out defence with Baker and Wright in there.

I think Palmer needs to start getting the best out of Palmer.

23 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

where be cod

Sent to Coventry (metaphorically, not literally!) now the transfer window has closed?

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What 10gb? Sorry I am a bit thick.

Not yet no. Going to do it closer to kick off, but got there VPN working

Basically when this runs out it will no longer let you use the VPN until your allowance is re credited next month. I find 10GB just about sees me through 4-5 games

88B1BDC1-C9AB-4165-A7C8-1EA2806B1AD5.jpeg

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

Basically when this runs out it will no longer let you use the VPN until your allowance is re credited next month. I find 10GB just about sees me through 4-5 games

88B1BDC1-C9AB-4165-A7C8-1EA2806B1AD5.jpeg

Ahh ok, so should I come out of it till 3pm? Or if I don't go on anything then hardly any data is used?

Archived