IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Quite a physical team tho are Brum. Don’t want to be bullied. For their lack of quality on the ball, Baker and Wright won’t be bullied. 

Yeah, Jutkiewicz would be pulling onto Moore all game.  Wright doing decently against him.

32 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Nagy looking fantastic so far. Afobe doing well up front, and Palmer putting himself about a bit more than I was expecting.

Some sloppiness in possession at the moment but I suppose that's to be expected at this stage.

You summed up the whole half quite early there! 

We look scrappy and yet we're dominating. 

It's like a league 1 team (us) vs a league 2 team (them).

We've had enough play to score. Should really beat these.

4 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Looks like great business to have option to buy nagy

He's already ours!!!!

1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

Thought Brownhill and Nagy were starting to interchange a bit more towards then end of the half (Brownhill dropping in and Nagy pushing out), showing potential as a partnership. Also Palmer put in much more of a shift than normal, not saying it was world changing but tracked back better and pressed more. 

Yes, like the fluidity between them.

I imagine it will be Baker and Kalas mainly as a pair this season. As long as Baker can be the player we first saw then that's no so bad. Though I think we really want a ball playing one to replace Webster.

20 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Yep looking a massive upgrade on Pack so far

Probably has made me realise just how slow and pondering we were, much more positive now andcalways trying to move forward quickly.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Probably has made me realise just how slow and pondering we were, much more positive now andcalways trying to move forward quickly.

I was saying that for years!

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Don’t worry! We can coach that out of him within a couple of months. 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

I said Pack would be too slow for the championship when we got promoted. He did well but really needed to replace him for the football Johnson wanted to play 

Yep. I didn't think he was great in league one to be honest. Was surprised when he did well for half of 2017 season, but then went bad again after christmas.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Injuries again already this season, bad tackle on Pereira and what the hell is happening in training if JD gets a fractured shin bone. How many injuries did we have in training last season?   Needs to be sorted!

Injury’s happen anywhere nothing we are doing is causing them, remember we had 3 players with knocks after Leeds 

and we didn’t have many

Archived