IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah not having a go or anything. I have tried everything. VPN seems fine, go on BCFC app and just doesn't let me go on it. Bought it for a fiver too.

Did you set your location to a different country?

i wanna try and figure out what happened so you can enjoy it another time

1-1 FT.

Hats off to Palmer, 3 great through ball today. First two resulted in Afobe not being able to beat the keeper, crisp finish from Rowe from the other.

Wright & Baker with a succession, predictably, of poor forward balls and combined to gift Brum their goal!

As against Leeds, we looked much better when switched to 4-4-2.

Nagy looked class. Periera looked promising until his injury. Afobe, despite his two missed chances, looked more of a threat than Fammy usually does. Weimann poor for me, lots of running between opposition players but no end product. So much rather see Semenyo given a chance.

Need to start with 4 at the back to be able to accommodate Eliasson starting.

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He was hugely anonymous second half but credit to him for that pass. 

Can still praise someone after criticising them!

That’s what he will be. He’s a player who can turn a game in an instant. Subbing him when he has a quiet 20 minutes removes the potential to turn the game. 

He made 3 goal scoring assists today. He’ll have quiet spells. 

4 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Thanks. Yeah I did. France, then did Germany, Belgium etc. Didn't seem to be a problem with the VPN, just the City app

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He was hugely anonymous second half but credit to him for that pass. 

Can still praise someone after criticising them!

Watching a different game to me if KP was anonymous. Last 20 he was starting to dictate the game - when our centre backs could actually pass the ball out! 

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I had the same issue. Just came up with a black window. Turned the VPN off to try it, got the usual "this content is not available in your country" 

Clicking the video service within the BCFC app didnt work. Just got the briefest of spinning circle and nothing happened. 

Glad I didnt go for the annual pass! Would of bee  in a foul mood for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I had the same issue. Just came up with a black window. Turned the VPN off to try it, got the usual "this content is not available in your country" 

Clicking the video service within the BCFC app didnt work. Just got the briefest of spinning circle and nothing happened. 

Glad I didnt go for the annual pass! Would of bee  in a foul mood for sure. 

I watched it on the Birmingham TV service. Spot on it was too.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

It really annoys me the reaction some of our fans have. With a little bit of luck we would have won that.

There was some great positives to take from today's game.

Does my head in. I can't believe how negative some people are being at the moment. 

Just now, Dan Robin said:

Not a bad point,all things considered.

Glad to read positive comments about some of the new players, but Jay and Pedro out is a blow.

Absolutely and could you imagine if we had lost again today. Confidence so important early on as we know so this on paper is a very good point.

Afobe had two decent chances and i feel should have scored the second one but hopefully he improves.

Good performance by Palmer as well who looked nackered by the end. They found him hard to deal with at times.

Archived