IGNORED

iptv

yardy

Can anyone help me out with a few iptv questions please... I have just cancelled my BT TV package and have had SKY a few times and just wondering if there is a better way of watching sports and movies.

Who has iptv and do they recommend it? 

Do they show all City games?

Do they show movie channels like Sky movies?

How does it work, is there a box or stick i need to get?

Can i use it on my TV and multiple devices?

Has anyone got a contact for this that offers a free trial?

TIA

There are multiple providers that show different packages.

I use IPTV Shop which has every channel you can think of but doesn't include the ifollow content so no City games.

It also has 1000+ watch on demand movies as well as TV from around the world. Over 6000 channels in all.

It works using an App built in on LG Smart TV's.

Can be a little tricky to get up and running but once you understand it it's not too bad.

19 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Simple

Buy a MXQ box for about £20 plus ideally get one with 2GB RAM.

Get a IPTV account, Dexter or Vader are good. Be about £9 a month. 

Set it up, easy instructions step by step and enjoy.

Also download Showbox 

Looks like Vader has been shut down.....interesting

22 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Simple

Buy a MXQ box for about £20 plus ideally get one with 2GB RAM.

Get a IPTV account, Dexter or Vader are good. Be about £9 a month. 

Set it up, easy instructions step by step and enjoy.

Also download Showbox 

So the MXQ box is the same as a Kodi box? Do you get any channels with just using a box or do you have to have a iptv subscription for it to work?

10 minutes ago, yardy said:

So the MXQ box is the same as a Kodi box? Do you get any channels with just using a box or do you have to have a iptv subscription for it to work?

Kodi is simply a piece of software. In essence it’s a media player. 

An android box is basically a small computer which can run software such as kodi or showbox.

MXQ is a manufacturer of these type of boxs. They’re all much like for like. 

You wont get anything unless you buy a box off eBay which commonly come preloaded I would personally avoid that as they’re full of rubbish.

If I was you I would buy a box (depends on your budget but £25 will get you what’s required) and then download showbox and kodi yourself. You can then add various “add ons” yourself such as Exodus and Uk Turk. It’s not hard, loads of YouTube guides for all the above.

An IPTV will typically be run via a kodi add on the only difference is you will pay online for a account and have to enter your username / password into the add on. 

The quality is typically great using these IPTVs from what I’ve been told ?

13 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Kodi is simply a piece of software. In essence it’s a media player. 

An android box is basically a small computer which can run software such as kodi or showbox.

MXQ is a manufacturer of these type of boxs. They’re all much like for like. 

You wont get anything unless you buy a box off eBay which commonly come preloaded I would personally avoid that as they’re full of rubbish.

If I was you I would buy a box (depends on your budget but £25 will get you what’s required) and then download showbox and kodi yourself. You can then add various “add ons” yourself such as Exodus and Uk Turk. It’s not hard, loads of YouTube guides for all the above.

An IPTV will typically be run via a kodi add on the only difference is you will pay online for a account and have to enter your username / password into the add on. 

The quality is typically great using these IPTVs from what I’ve been told ?

Thank you, very helpful 

20 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

f I was you I would buy a box (depends on your budget but £25 will get you what’s required) and then download showbox and kodi yourself. You can then add various “add ons” yourself such as Exodus and Uk Turk. It’s not hard, loads of YouTube guides for all the above.

Are these add-ons still going? I gave up on Kodi a year it two ago as it seemed everything was getting blocked or they were giving up, dead links etc etc. The best thing about Kodi though obviously was that it was free! 

I use Glitchtv over here in Canada but it is also available in UK, you just have to download it. It costs $20 a month ( too lzy to work out what that is in GBP) has every UK channel plus US tv, all PPVs, All BT and Sky sports plus ifollow. Never had a problem with it and the tech assistance is second to none. Been using it since last October without a hitch, no free trial though 

1 hour ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I use Glitchtv over here in Canada but it is also available in UK, you just have to download it. It costs $20 a month ( too lzy to work out what that is in GBP) has every UK channel plus US tv, all PPVs, All BT and Sky sports plus ifollow. Never had a problem with it and the tech assistance is second to none. Been using it since last October without a hitch, no free trial though 

I assume you mean CAD if so it’s £12.50

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Thats very steep in IPTV world pricing wise, but if you pay more and its better service its worth it.

I would never recommend buying a whole year, and try not to buy off of resellers.

It’s dearer then mine but how do you know who is a reseller or not?

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

https://www.glitchiptv.com/

12 months for $180 (£150) seems good value for all sports plus the iFollow 

Believe me i have been using IPTVs for years and this one knocks them all out of the window with the product but more so the support when and if needed. Start out with a months subscription and check it out, i have waxed lyrical about this to lots of people over here nd they all are now subscribed, i think in the UK you may have to use a vpn but not totally sure on that.

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Thats very steep in IPTV world pricing wise, but if you pay more and its better service its worth it.

I would never recommend buying a whole year, and try not to buy off of resellers.

I'm pretty sure they are selling their own product as they always let me know when they are doing server maintenance/ adding servers etc. Also agree to only buying a month to start off with as i have been caught out with this a few times before

1 hour ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Also agree to only buying a month to start off with as i have been caught out with this a few times before

I did this with my guy first off but for the last 2yrs it's been (touch wood I'd say 99% reliable. When I ditched my legit Sky package over 4yrs ago and took a risk with Kodi i was paying Sky in the region of £80/m for Sports & Movies full package. I guess you're always taking a risk with IPTV and Apps like TeaTV or Terrarium or even Exodis on Kodi but it's generally been well worth the gamble. 

Even just having a decent VPN opens up opportunities for legit subscriptions to geo-locked content like Robins Player (BCTV+ as was) and RugbyPass. 

Easy get an Amazon fire stick/fire tv or anything android based and find a supplier, some will have their own apps you can load pretty easily others you can get for free from Amazon or sideload. Always make sure you go with someone who gives out the URL (this is essentially the web address your account will stream the tv picture thru)

DM me for a supplier who I've been using for months not the cheapest but quality over quantity.

Many people use to find channels via a Kodi addon for free but most if not all of these have been killed off by the EPL restrictions on rights streaming.

Vader went down as I believe a former employee/admin grassed on them and got them shut down.

3 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Easy get an Amazon fire stick/fire tv or anything android based and find a supplier, some will have their own apps you can load pretty easily others you can get for free from Amazon or sideload. Always make sure you go with someone who gives out the URL (this is essentially the web address your account will stream the tv picture thru)

DM me for a supplier who I've been using for months not the cheapest but quality over quantity.

Many people use to find channels via a Kodi addon for free but most if not all of these have been killed off by the EPL restrictions on rights streaming.

Vader went down as I believe a former employee/admin grassed on them and got them shut down.

Agree,  I'm just happy that I've found something that works for me, not used kodi for quite a while now, just use the apps from iTrust.

18 hours ago, yardy said:

Still doing research on whats best for me, has anyone used The Matrix? they are offering a free trial and a years subscription for 35 quid.....seems a bit cheap?

It looks to me they are just trying to take your money for 35 quid a year, i have tried many IPTVs over the last 4 years, since i got fed up with paying a fortune for cable, and have been ripped off by these cheap "deals" too many times, luckily i stumbled upon the one i use now called Glitchtv and that is fantastic. Looking back on this thread DM TMWANG50, they were offering sound advice and an "in" to a supplier, might be an idea to contact them, or check out my suggestion. Best of luck in your hunt, it's a minefield out there, luckily for me i found my way through it :laugh:

I use IPTV Smarters via a Amazon Firestick, £50 a year for every channel you can think of, 7840 of them to be exact. Sky Red Button and iFollow included, and for £20 more you can get pre loaded movies (3235 of them) including all the latest ones which gets updated regularly, and box sets come with that too (573 of them too) can’t grumble with any of that whatsoever given that it costs less than a months Sky Subscription, 99% of the time the picture is spot on.

2 hours ago, yardy said:

Got my android box today, what apps are good guys?

If you want a media player for a paid IPTV service - Tivimate is the best but you have to pay for it annually, I also use perfect player which is free in a lot of places. Even kodi has its own player I think its called simple something from memory. Other people use smart iptv but think that's £5 one off to some Russians but very user friendly.

If you are after free apps which have their own content there were a few around not sure which are still going think I use to use Redbox. If you subscribe to Reddit and type in IPTV I'm sure there will be loads of threads on what free apps are popular.

Archived