IGNORED

iptv

yardy

33 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

I also use perfect player which is free in a lot of places

That's what I use. Suits me just fine. All channels listed by country, easy to navigate plus then there's the US/Events/iFollow section 

18 minutes ago, yardy said:

Just trying to get things set up but i cant seem to download any apps from google play store, i am logged in too.....any ideas?

I think last time I looked I had to download Perfect Player via AptoideTV http://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv?lang=en which has a lot of Android apps that aren't in the official Google Play store. 

18 hours ago, yardy said:

Just trying to get things set up but i cant seem to download any apps from google play store, i am logged in too.....any ideas?

Kodi came pre-installed which was handy.

Can you see the apps or are you unable to find them in the store? I'd log out and log back in again or check they haven't gone to a cloud etc. You then may need to install them from a cloud to the device depending on what you have.

Depending on your device plenty of ways to sideload, the downloader app is very handy if you have an amazon device for example

6 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Can you see the apps or are you unable to find them in the store? I'd log out and log back in again or check they haven't gone to a cloud etc. You then may need to install them from a cloud to the device depending on what you have.

Depending on your device plenty of ways to sideload, the downloader app is very handy if you have an amazon device for example

I can see all downloadable apps in google play but i cant install any from there, i will look into it as i think there is a way of clearing my cache which might reset google play.....hopefully

13 hours ago, yardy said:

I can see all downloadable apps in google play but i cant install any from there, i will look into it as i think there is a way of clearing my cache which might reset google play.....hopefully

Why are you using google play? Download what you want via a apk file it’s alot quicker and easier. Do you have apk installer installed? 

10 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Why are you using google play? Download what you want via a apk file it’s alot quicker and easier. Do you have apk installer installed? 

I was using Google play because i am new to this and do not know any different :laugh:......i will look into a apk downloader now

2 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Google play won’t have anything you want really mate apart from an apk installer app get one of those then just use google to download apk and the app to install 

Yea mate think i am all sorted thanks for the help, i have been downloading apk files on my laptop and transferring them to my tv box, then installing.

Just need a decent subscription that has ifollow, doing a trial with a provider now and it hasnt got ifollow.....even tho they said it has argh

Has anyone here used Show Time Streamshttps://www.showtimestreams.com/ 

They were advertising on Facebook a little while ago and they seem to have the usual monthly subscription (£9.99 per month)  in exchange for the usual list of channels/movies etc. with good reviews. However i cant see if BCTV is available. One of the main reasons for paying the subscription would be to watch live BCFC games.  Can you watch games through Ifollow? i seem to remember that City didn't sign up for IFollow and were running their own service, is this the case or did i imagine it? 

2 hours ago, redsince82 said:

They were advertising on Facebook a little while ago and they seem to have the usual monthly subscription (£9.99 per month)  in exchange for the usual list of channels/movies etc. with good reviews. However i cant see if BCTV is available. One of the main reasons for paying the subscription would be to watch live BCFC games.  Can you watch games through Ifollow? i seem to remember that City didn't sign up for IFollow and were running their own service, is this the case or did i imagine it? 

Never heard of them and sound a bit steep at £9.99 a month. We now have Robins TV. A lot of IPTV providers have it I was watching the Hull game Saturday (three different providers also had it on). Ifollow is only any good if we are playing a side who has signed up to ifollow (there is a list somewhere online) and therefore you can watch it via their channel but the commentary will be very biased and sometimes its even local radio commentary Birmingham away was terrible :laugh:. I would caveat that stream sources change week to week so there is no guarantee every match will be covered as some providers will just restream and have no control themselves. Just to highlight if we are on Sky or shown as the EFL worldwide game we wouldn't be on either Robins TV or Ifollow, but there will be alternative streams if the provider is decent.

On 28/08/2019 at 11:57, redsince82 said:

They are resellers, im not sure who for but they are.

RobinsTV is being shown by IPTV suppliers, but i know as of last year there was only 1 supplier who was feeding IPTV "companies" with feeds of ifollow, bctv etc. There are only so many feeds for all channels etc, so in this instance a lot will be resellers, refeeds etc.

21 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

They are resellers, im not sure who for but they are.

RobinsTV is being shown by IPTV suppliers, but i know as of last year there was only 1 supplier who was feeding IPTV "companies" with feeds of ifollow, bctv etc. There are only so many feeds for all channels etc, so in this instance a lot will be resellers, refeeds etc.

Do you know the best subscription i need to watch all/most of the City games?

I have been looking around for a supplier that provides ifollow, but is it better to have RobinsTV? and if so is there many providers? 

1 minute ago, yardy said:

Do you know the best subscription i need to watch all/most of the City games?

I have been looking around for a supplier that provides ifollow, but is it better to have RobinsTV? and if so is there many providers? 

Being honest you are betting just getting a VPN and getting RobinsTV properly, at least you are in control.

If the feeds these people use goes down thats it really, you wont be able to watch the games. If you want all the tv channels and then Robinstv also you are betting picking a IPTV Supplier but you are right are so many providers its hard to pick. I think ive gone through about 6 personally before finding a good one, but i dont use it for watching city on really even though there are links.

Do you use reddit at all? I know there are iptv review pages on that.

Archived