IGNORED

Leeds v Forest

cidercity1987

37 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

12.30, Sky.

Be interesting to see whether Leeds are actually good again or if we were just awful on Sunday.

Nketiah not even on the bench ?

Don't you mean sky sports Leeds, as there on every week and sky love them so much...

Got to laugh at Nketiah not even being on the bench... ???

3 minutes ago, keflav said:

Don't you mean sky sports Leeds, as there on every week and sky love them so much...

Got to laugh at Nketiah not even being on the bench... ???

Jeez he only arrived on thurs and they won the first game! Hardly a shock he isnt included

5 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Does show the difference between us and Leeds, he would’ve started for us today.

Yeah agree..

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Jeez he only arrived on thurs and they won the first game! Hardly a shock he isnt included

My point was if he was with us he would of been on the bench if not starting...

10 minutes ago, Super said:

True Super but the point is that Arse supposedly wanted him to get game time. He will get 0 with Leeds today and would have had 90 with us. Rather makes one doubt arsenal’s motives. 

3 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

True Super but the point is that Arse supposedly wanted him to get game time. He will get 0 with Leeds today and would have had 90 with us. Rather makes one doubt arsenal’s motives. 

Its one game mate ok if in 5 games time he hasnt started then fair enough.

17 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Leeds on Sky again next week, ha!

I'm glad we're not on Sky as often as them. Messes up kick off times for fans. I hate the 12.30 kick offs at AG. With the streaming services now (when they work) it's easier than ever for fans not based in Bristol to watch our games.

Archived