IGNORED

Leeds v Forest

cidercity1987

Bend over and take that up the chuffer Leeds, you arrogant bellends. Expect to win every game do you, nobs!

Plenty in the crowd that have never seen a bar of soap or some shampoo. Are there no Dentists in Leeds.

4 hours ago, Southport Red said:

True Super but the point is that Arse supposedly wanted him to get game time. He will get 0 with Leeds today and would have had 90 with us. Rather makes one doubt arsenal’s motives. 

Don't forget the buddy network.  Leeds spending a day convincing Arsenal to let them have him. Sad events

4 hours ago, Southport Red said:

True Super but the point is that Arse supposedly wanted him to get game time. He will get 0 with Leeds today and would have had 90 with us. Rather makes one doubt arsenal’s motives. 

He messed us around big time, so for that i really hope it goes belly up for the lad and for Arsenal. 

12 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

5 other Loan signings preferred to Eddie. 

Interesting you say that because on twitter, some Leeds fans were adamant that International loans (for the keeper) could be designated by Leeds as a transfer and therefore not as part of the 5 rule. I replied a couple of times that I thought they were interpreting wrong, but left it at that.

The ruling is a bit ambiguous, but the whole loan ruling was changed to stop the scenario with Udinese / Watford, so would be unlikely to allow what the Leeds fans were suggesting.

Archived