IGNORED

Broadcast for today's game

chucky

58 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Well that didnt work at all. Baffled. Done everything the same as last season and only ever got a black screen. 

Hints, tips or suggestions very welcome. ?

It was the first time using RobinsTV today and I thought it was excellent.

Not sure what went wrong for you.

1 hour ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Well that didnt work at all. Baffled. Done everything the same as last season and only ever got a black screen. 

Hints, tips or suggestions very welcome. ?

Did you use it through the city app? I couldn’t get it working through the main site but worked fine on the app

9 minutes ago, Pezo said:

It was the first time using RobinsTV today and I thought it was excellent.

Not sure what went wrong for you.

Agreed. There were no issues with the stream. @Pound Lane Red what VPN are you using? Did you consider changing the server - or at least check that other sites e.g. youtube were okay?

32 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Agreed. There were no issues with the stream. @Pound Lane Red what VPN are you using? Did you consider changing the server - or at least check that other sites e.g. youtube were okay?

33 minutes ago, Tom193 said:

Did you use it through the city app? I couldn’t get it working through the main site but worked fine on the app

31 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I tried all sorts of countries on the vpn. Nothing worked. The vpn works as Sky will not play the city highlights as the content is not authorised. 

I logged in and out of the city app. Didnt make any difference. Always the same half second of trying to buffer then it would stop. 

Worked really well last season. Might uninstall the app for the next game. 

10 hours ago, bristolcity said:

Install 'opera' browser and in settings enable Vpn once you do this you'll be able to buy the games or season pass, watched it fine yesterday. 

Sorry, not a techie. I've done what you suggested. What do I have to do next to buy the games?

Archived