IGNORED

Bristol Sport Log-in

BTRFTG

Any idea if the cretins have changed the Supporters Club ID on this year's ST's - mine isn't in my possession.

Just tried to buy tickets for Tuesday, am logged in and it asks me to link my account, then doesn't allow me to do so using last season's reference?

Every year I have exactly the same problem with our crap ticketing system. Frankly, thinking of not bothering given the hassle we make it to buy a sodding ticket.

19 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Any idea if the cretins have changed the Supporters Club ID on this year's ST's - mine isn't in my possession.

Just tried to buy tickets for Tuesday, am logged in and it asks me to link my account, then doesn't allow me to do so using last season's reference?

Every year I have exactly the same problem with our crap ticketing system. Frankly, thinking of not bothering given the hassle we make it to buy a sodding ticket.

My membership was the same, not sure why a new ST would generate a new supporter ID.

Phone them tomorrow, they’ll be plenty of tickets left 

Shambles update.

I'm logged in, have to update my profile even though it doesn't need changing but allows me to put tickets into the basket for my lad and I only to then tell me I've purchased too many tickets. I try to assign my lad's to his profile but I've no linked accounts, which beggars the question how they sent 5 STs to my address when I paid for them?

And then it gets better. My lad can sign in using his account and buy tickets for him and I without assigning one to me. Go figure? Utter shambles.

It's always been a daft process with the TV service too. And this year, I had to create a new email to use as I had cancelled my subscription through the summer. Wouldn't let me sign in with my current credentials and simply then renew my subscription. Couldn't use my current email with a new password. And then once signed in it forced me to update profile and preferences before being allowed to watch the stream. 

And still the service appears to take you to your account details if you have just signed in, thus needing to close this window and select the stream again to play it. 

I knew I shouldn't have left it to the last minute due to previous frustrations, but still. Very frustrating and can't somebody just bloody go through these various paths and figure out a better user experience?!

The system wouldn’t let me buy a ticket for the QPR game as it said I was trying to buy something I wasn’t entitled to. I had tried to buy the ticket as a member, my membership gets renewed every November as far as I knew......

I rang the help desk desk and it seems memberships now run from the beginning of the season, which makes sense, but what happened to the percentage cost of my membership up to November? I don’t want it back-  but they should donate the money to a charity?

I did ask why, instead of just stopping me buying the ticket if they could change the system to say I wasn’t a member any more - and in my profile show when the membership expires. The lady who took the call thought it was a good idea and would suggest it at the next team meeting.

In any normal business this would and should be standard procedure and not doing so looks very amateurish. 

Yup. I had issues as well. Couldn't reset my password when trying to link my account. Ended up phoning them and they sorted it it in seconds. Took about 10 minutes to get through which was the most annoying bit. Don't know why it wouldn't work online and I couldn't be bothered to ask. Very helpful and friendly when I spoke to someone though.

I've had issues every time I've bought tickets this season - initially problems linking accounts, then buying tickets and then confronting the message that I wasn't entitled to them, when I clearly was. Tickets for Swansea (H) and QPR (A) didn't go on sale online to either members or on general sale when the website said they would. Using Safari it appears impossible to allocate tickets to individuals. To cap it all the tickets I bought to QPR tomorrow are 'restricted view' despite having bought them almost as soon as they went on sale. You really would have thought that seats with a restricted view would the the very last tickets to be sold, not the first.

In every case I've called and had a very pleasant conversation with whoever has answered, who has usually been able to sort things - apart from the restricted view tickets - we'll have to take our chance tomorrow. And in every case I've been told that the issue I've raised will be discussed. But the online system seems to have many glitches, and surely isn't doing its job if every attempt to book online had to be followed up by a call...I've made four calls already this season.

EDIT: picking up on such issues, and pursuing them, is surely one of the things a SLO might be expected to do. If they had a presence on here it might help them notice trouble brewing. Its also a place in which updates could be given. @Matt Parsons  has the current SLO joined?

20 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Shambles update.

I'm logged in, have to update my profile even though it doesn't need changing but allows me to put tickets into the basket for my lad and I only to then tell me I've purchased too many tickets. I try to assign my lad's to his profile but I've no linked accounts, which beggars the question how they sent 5 STs to my address when I paid for them?

And then it gets better. My lad can sign in using his account and buy tickets for him and I without assigning one to me. Go figure? Utter shambles.

If it`s any help mate it is POTD now if you`re still having problems

Thankfully Emma at the office managed to sort it but again required to reset and link accounts. Its a result of my having had to register my lad's ST under a different e-mail when he was a kid. Seems every year when they refresh the system it puts my e-mail back to his, or rather it retains my mail hence I'm logged-in but not to my linked accounts.

Why the hell can't one account have multiple accounts particularly for yung uns?

Archived