IGNORED

QPR (a) - Live on TV?

CyderInACan

Is this available on TV at all tomorrow - either red button or Robins/QPR TV streams? Obviously the main game is Leeds again for the 3rd time in 10 days

I'd guess we'd be seeing quite a few different faces play so will be good to check it out if poss (without actually going, obvs. . . ) 

1 hour ago, Frenchay Red said:

I don't think Robins TV can broadcast League Cup games.

Please note, that due to EFL broadcasting regulations Robins TV is not allowed to video stream Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup fixtures as well as matches chosen for Sky Sports / overseas broadcast. An audio-only stream will still be available through Robins TV.

EFL broadcast regulations dictate that supporters who choose to watch the live video stream using a tablet or mobile device will need to download and use the official Bristol City app. Click v to find the relevant app download links, depending on your device's operating system. ­

12 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Is this available on TV at all tomorrow - either red button or Robins/QPR TV streams? Obviously the main game is Leeds again for the 3rd time in 10 days

I'd guess we'd be seeing quite a few different faces play so will be good to check it out if poss (without actually going, obvs. . . ) 

Have they set up a special channel called Sky Sports Leeds United yet? 

Jokeshop how favoured some teams in our league are. No one wants to see that bunch of cheats playing week in, week out......it was bad enough having to see them in the flesh at the theatre of dreams last week!

10 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Jokeshop how favoured some teams in our league are. No one wants to see that bunch of cheats playing week in, week out......it was bad enough having to see them in the flesh at the theatre of dreams last week!

Agreed. Absolute jokeshop 

30 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

To be honest I will complain loudly to Sky if all Leeds games aren’t on live this season , but won’t be necessary as they all are. 

Like it or not Leeds have massive support due to their history.  They also play exciting attacking football under Biesla.   Sky want to maximize their audience so totally predictable Leeds will be over represented in coverage.

The sooner some accept this and stop whining the happier they will be.  

7 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Like it or not Leeds have massive support due to their history.  They also play exciting attacking football under Biesla.   Sky want to maximize their audience so totally predictable Leeds will be over represented in coverage.

The sooner some accept this and stop whining the happier they will be.  

Bit like Man U under the Alex Ferguson days...

23 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Please note, that due to EFL broadcasting regulations Robins TV is not allowed to video stream Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup fixtures as well as matches chosen for Sky Sports / overseas broadcast. An audio-only stream will still be available through Robins TV.

EFL broadcast regulations dictate that supporters who choose to watch the live video stream using a tablet or mobile device will need to download and use the official Bristol City app. Click v to find the relevant app download links, depending on your device's operating system. ­

Might be on Bet365 ?

11 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Haha how is salford v leeds attractive in even the slightest. The absolute slightest?

Leeds, are still a massive club, Salford are popular due to the ex United players ownership. United and Leeds hate each other too. 

Going to get the biggest viewership for fans, those with slight interests (United fans), and the neutrals.  

33 minutes ago, Selred said:

Leeds, are still a massive club, Salford are popular due to the ex United players ownership. United and Leeds hate each other too. 

Going to get the biggest viewership for fans, those with slight interests (United fans), and the neutrals.  

Salford can piss off as soon as I am concerned. The one thing that football doesn't need is another team from the North West, and in particular, one bankrolled by a Singaporean billionaire. The region doesn't really have the appetite to see it given the attendance of their game against AFC Fylde in the playoffs was just over 8k. Even Boreham Wood v Tranmere the year before was double that! 

Sorry, a rant completely unrelated to this thread topic! 

53 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Salford can piss off as soon as I am concerned. The one thing that football doesn't need is another team from the North West, and in particular, one bankrolled by a Singaporean billionaire. The region doesn't really have the appetite to see it given the attendance of their game against AFC Fylde in the playoffs was just over 8k. Even Boreham Wood v Tranmere the year before was double that! 

Sorry, a rant completely unrelated to this thread topic! 

Another bankrolled northwestern team, AFC Fylde will be joining the football league within the next two years.

17 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Haha how is salford v leeds attractive in even the slightest. The absolute 

To me Leeds are a good watch who play some attractive stuff...there's a bit of rivalry with Saltfords Man U links ...its Salford's biggest game, chance of a surprise and a lack of other best options, and it's likely to attract most viewers of all the games...good pick.

17 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Haha how is salford v leeds attractive in even the slightest. The absolute slightest?

Supply & Demand my friend.

It may not appeal to you but the audience figures don't lie. If they aired QPR vs CITY and Salford vs Leeds at the same time, unfortunately the later would pull in more viewers every time. 

17 hours ago, xerox6060 said:

I see Derby is live on the red button next week ...

That'll be STBWR Derby?

That's Soon to be Wayne Rooney's Derby.

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Would VPN be my friend here?  I have a bet365 account. 

I've just had a look, UK it isnt listed as one of the games, there are no UK games.

From germany they dont seem to stream any of the football at all

In the USA they just get the same as UK.

Its not listed as showing if your from Libya nor Maylasia.

I think its safe to say bet365 arnt showing it.

Archived