IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Carabao Cup Match Day - R1

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Lots of positives in the 90. Can’t blame wright for missing but famara must do better. Wonder whether we should loan him to top six league one, get him scoring, sell in January 

What? The guy who scored in open play? Yep, makes sense I guess.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Criticise the way Wright played for sure, but hammering him for missing a pen seventh up? Jeez.

If Fammy has hit the target that would have been enough. It is what it is. Decent game, Coun toss in the end.

Have you watched the penalty?

Seriously...no professional footballer should be taking it like that...simply awful.

No one likes to criticise a footballer, especially when they give their all, and are a 'nice bloke' but he's seriously not up to the standard we are looking for now.

1 minute ago, Hampshire reds said:

to many goals against so far this season. 8 in 3 ganes very worrying.  anyone can miss a pen but this is basic defending. we need someone in and quickly. wright Baker and moore are not up to it. on this showing a long tough season ahead. 

8? 

Leeds- 3

Brum- 1

QPR- 3 

3+1+3=7 

Eliasson would’ve been so far from the top order of my preferred penalty takers. Reminds me of Craig Woodman vs Boro all those years ago. 

Famara scored a couple for us previously so no issues there, but Wright can’t pass 12 yards let alone shoot. 

Archived