IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Carabao Cup Match Day - R1

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Notice Massengo's shirt number. He may not be our saviour but he's clearly the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Nah, but he'll surely be the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. Who knows what that question is, though... Let's hope it's a good thing! ?

7 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Yeah I’m guessing it’ll be 4231, the midfield 5 must be the youngest I can remember us playing for a very long time.

18,19,21 and two 23 year olds, hopefully it’s their energy that shines through rather than their inexperience ??

Exciting though this side is and high energy though it will likely be- I worry about a central 2- potential for large gaps in behind or holes in the middle, but then again Rowe is a bit more defensive than Dasilva? If Szmodics drops in and helps form a 3 then that assuages those concerns but will be interesting to see how we fare anyway.

12 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Was thinking Matt Smith who starts for QPR tonight would have a field day against Moore and Wright. Turns out it’s not the Matt Smith. 

Nope, THE Matt Smith has gone to Millwall. I guess they had a load of shirts printed and didn’t want to waste them ?

Archived