IGNORED

Wimbledon no match programme and scoreboard is broken

Never to the dark side

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Imagine they'll be in trouble for this they were already warned about their previous behaviour in this fixture 

Clubs haven’t got to print programmes now due to a rule change. Think they’ll get away with it. 

Bit small time from AFC in my opinion

It’s been 15 years, AFC are now arguably in a better place than MK. MK will have bought new fans to football in that area and will now have a good active young fan base into football that wouldn’t have had a a club in their town otherwise, which is no bad thing in my opinion

the circumstances in 2004 were highly unpleasant but probably time to get over it.

23 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

Bit small time from AFC in my opinion

The scoreboard hasn't worked for months. It WASN'T turned off for this game.

And a small gate was expected which means there really was a financial case for not printing programmes. Perhaps that was convenient, and there are other 'small time' reasons for not having printed a programme. And perhaps the sensible thing to do would be to just get over it.

But it still really stings! Fans were powerless when our club was taken and our name was bastardised by that lot. So it's not surprising that many fans can't let it go and don't want to acknowledge them using the name they stole from us.

8 hours ago, Lucan said:

The sort of thing Rovers would do to City

It's not comparable though is it? Not even close.

2 hours ago, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

The scoreboard hasn't worked for months. It WASN'T turned off for this game.

And a small gate was expected which means there really was a financial case for not printing programmes. Perhaps that was convenient, and there are other 'small time' reasons for not having printed a programme. And perhaps the sensible thing to do would be to just get over it.

But it still really stings! Fans were powerless when our club was taken and our name was bastardised by that lot. So it's not surprising that many fans can't let it go and don't want to acknowledge them using the name they stole from us.

It's not comparable though is it? Not even close.

1 hour ago, Lucan said:

Get over it

I know plenty of City fans who still despise Rovers for trying to pinch Ashton Gate in 82. And they didn't succeed! (....as always)

Archived